• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Hospitality Meetings in Winston-Salem, NC | Director Opportunities

In summary, to find hospitality meetings in Winston-Salem, NC, you can search online for local networking groups or check with your local chamber of commerce. The best way to network with directors in Winston-Salem, NC is to attend industry events and conferences, join professional organizations, and connect with other professionals on social media platforms like LinkedIn. There are various opportunities for directors in the hospitality industry in Winston-Salem, NC, including hotel director, food and beverage director, and event director positions. To stand out as a candidate for a director position in the hospitality industry, it is important to have a strong background and experience in the industry, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills. The specific skills and qualifications required for a director position may vary
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Are any of you Directors in the Winston/Salem area? I have a consultant who signed and then moved up there before ever getting started. She is looking for hospitality meetings she could attend to get her business started - anyone accepting hospitality?

I am about an hour from the eastern end of Winston Salem if that helps.

BethCooks4U said:
I am about an hour from the eastern end of Winston Salem if that helps.

Are you near Lewisville?

I have a director friend in Kernersville - Beth, I know that is between WS and Greensboro right???

I have no clue exactly where Lewisville is...I just know that it's in the WS viscinity...so anywhere near Lewisville or W-S would be good

Cindycooks said:
I have a director friend in Kernersville - Beth, I know that is between WS and Greensboro right???
Yes, that's right. I used to live very near there.

I'm not familiar with Lewisville. But I am very near the interstate (I40/85)

1. How can I find hospitality meetings in Winston-Salem, NC?

To find hospitality meetings in Winston-Salem, NC, you can search online for local networking groups or check with your local chamber of commerce. You can also reach out to event planning companies or hotels in the area to inquire about upcoming meetings or events.

2. What is the best way to network with directors in Winston-Salem, NC?

The best way to network with directors in Winston-Salem, NC is to attend industry events and conferences, join professional organizations, and connect with other professionals on social media platforms like LinkedIn. You can also reach out to your current network and ask for introductions or referrals.

3. Are there any specific opportunities for directors in the hospitality industry in Winston-Salem, NC?

Yes, there are various opportunities for directors in the hospitality industry in Winston-Salem, NC. Some potential roles include hotel director, food and beverage director, and event director. These positions can be found at hotels, event planning companies, and other hospitality businesses in the area.

4. How can I stand out as a candidate for a director position in the hospitality industry?

To stand out as a candidate for a director position in the hospitality industry, it is important to have a strong background and experience in the industry. You should also have excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as a track record of successful projects or events. Networking and building relationships with industry professionals can also help you stand out and make connections for potential job opportunities.

5. What skills and qualifications are typically required for a director position in the hospitality industry?

The specific skills and qualifications required for a director position in the hospitality industry may vary depending on the role and company. However, some common skills and qualifications include strong leadership abilities, excellent communication and organizational skills, experience in the hospitality industry, and a relevant degree or certification. It is also important to have a strong understanding of the industry and current trends, as well as the ability to manage budgets and handle high-pressure situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • cmdtrgd