• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made Ss1....Yippie...question Though

T
tashayoung
I am SO excited that not only did I make SS1, but I also get the Stainless Bowl!!!!!

Does anyone know what size Stoneware Bar Pan that is in SS1 kit? I can't find it written anywhere.

Thanks in advance!:)

tashayoung said:
I am SO excited that not only did I make SS1, but I also get the Stainless Bowl!!!!!

Does anyone know what size Stoneware Bar Pan that is in SS1 kit? I can't find it written anywhere.

Thanks in advance!:)

I believe it is still the large bar pan. You will love it. Congratulations on your successes!

CONGRATULTATIONS!!!!

Congratulations...Its like Christmas when the UPS truck comes. I just earned my third SS. Can't wait for them to come in the mail along with the new fall products. I wish you the best with SS2

Thank you so much!!! I'm very excited! I hope it doesn't take too long to get the products.

What is SS1 and why is it exciting?

SS1 is a scientific term used to refer to a specific type of stainless steel. It is exciting because it has been found to have superior properties compared to other types of stainless steel, making it a valuable material in various industries.

What is the Stainless Bowl in SS1 and why is it significant?

The Stainless Bowl is a component of the SS1 kit. It is significant because it is made of the same high-quality SS1 stainless steel, making it durable and resistant to corrosion. This makes it useful for a variety of purposes, such as in food preparation or laboratory experiments.

What is the size of the Stoneware Bar Pan in the SS1 kit?

The size of the Stoneware Bar Pan in the SS1 kit may vary depending on the manufacturer. It is best to refer to the product specifications or contact the manufacturer directly for the exact size.

Why is the size of the Stoneware Bar Pan important?

The size of the Stoneware Bar Pan is important because it can affect the amount of food or materials that can be placed in it. It can also determine the fit of the pan in certain ovens or cooking equipment.

Where can I find the size of the Stoneware Bar Pan in the SS1 kit?

The size of the Stoneware Bar Pan can usually be found in the product specifications or on the packaging of the SS1 kit. If it is not stated, you can contact the manufacturer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinwithrhonda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchristine
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • chefkugler