• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Answer for a Potential Recruit

In summary, SuperStarter provides a free month of service in order to qualify for the signing bonus and the first SS bonus. If the person does not sell $200 in three months, they will not qualify for either bonus.
pcheftina
Which would be my first. She asked what if she didn't get to $1,250 in sales during her 3 month super starter?

Also, what happens when you go inactive for 1-2 months? What are the reactivation fees.

I have only been in this for less than a year and don't feel I got the training I should have when I started out.

Thanks in advance for all responses

There are no reactivation fees --just sell $200 to become active again--if she doesn't get $1250 in 3 months--at least make sure she doesn't go 2 months without at least selling $200--so u get points when she qualifies:D

The $1250 is important so she can get the free stuff. Remember that if she signs up in mid-August, she can choose October as her free month. At least, I think that's right in the US. If she can get six shows in before October, she should be qualified to get the signing bonus and get the first SS bonus. Those UPS boxes kept me motivated so help her get excited about all the FREE stuff she can earn. It helps build consistency.

I don't want to be negative nancy here, but she sounds like she's not going to put much into it. She's all worried about the minimums. If she puts forth any sort of effort, it shouldn't be much of a problem in her first 3 months to qualify. That's really like 3 shows, if you think company average. I say, of course give her the information, but concentrate more on what awesome things can come from her PC business, not how she can barely hang on by a string...

speedychef said:
I don't want to be negative nancy here, but she sounds like she's not going to put much into it. She's all worried about the minimums. If she puts forth any sort of effort, it shouldn't be much of a problem in her first 3 months to qualify. That's really like 3 shows, if you think company average. I say, of course give her the information, but concentrate more on what awesome things can come from her PC business, not how she can barely hang on by a string...
I wouldn't automatically assume that it's because she isn't planning to put much work into it. Sure, that MAY be the case, but she also may be like a good percentage of us who are afraid of not getting bookings. I had the same exact questions when I started over three years ago because I was paranoid people wouldn't host shows for me. I was afraid I wouldn't get the six shows to fulfill my obligation. I was extremely shy and really had to push myself to go outside of my comfort zone.

BUT, I earned every single bonus Super Starter package except one back when I started and that was back when it was a six month program...and 6 shows to qualify. So, here I am over three years later and over $100,000 in career sales! :D :D

Just wanted to offer this up for some food for thought because she may just be a little paranoid about not getting bookings.:)

1. What qualifications do you look for in potential recruits?

We look for individuals who possess relevant education, experience, and skills for the specific position they are applying for. We also value qualities such as strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities.

2. What benefits do you offer to your employees?

We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement plans, paid time off, and various wellness initiatives. We also provide opportunities for career development and a positive work-life balance.

3. How does the recruitment process work?

The recruitment process typically involves submitting an application, followed by a series of interviews and assessments. We carefully review each candidate's qualifications and fit for the role before making a decision.

4. What sets your company apart from others in the industry?

Our company prides itself on our innovative and inclusive culture, as well as our commitment to social responsibility and sustainability. We also prioritize employee development and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment.

5. Is there room for growth and advancement within the company?

Absolutely! We believe in promoting from within and providing opportunities for our employees to grow and advance in their careers. We offer various training and development programs to support this growth and encourage internal mobility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefgirlrd