• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the commission rate for Pampered Chef consultants?

In summary, "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" is a comprehensive guide that offers information and answers to commonly asked questions about the recruiting process. It can benefit job seekers, recruiters, and hiring managers and can be accessed online through various platforms. The guide covers a wide range of topics, including resume writing, interview preparation, and job offer negotiation. It is constantly updated to provide current and relevant information on the ever-changing job market and recruiting trends.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok i am new to the game-sorta jumped in really without askin a bunch of needed ?'s like commission rate & payday & all..so if neone could help me answer those & any other commonly asked questions asked by people when you mention recruiting-trying to get them interested in becoming a consultant..could some experienced in this field list some FAQ's for me-i plan on using the giftbag thing but just wanna be able to answer questions..i even thought about having a flyer printed out with FAQ's on them & handing them out at the end of the show.anyone have a flyer like that???
HELP!!!!
Thanks!
Colleen

These are my favoritesNone are my originals...I've just made them my own. Feel free to do the same. Good luck!

Attachments

• current No Risk Factor with Questions.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 484
  • current Recruiting Questions.doc
    23 KB · Views: 562
  • current Why 20% Commission.doc
    28 KB · Views: 419
nikked said:
None are my originals...I've just made them my own. Feel free to do the same. Good luck!

Do you keep these in a binder or do you hand them out - to everyone? or just those that express interest??

What is "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!"?

"New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" is a frequently asked questions guide that provides information and answers to commonly asked questions about the recruiting process.

Who can benefit from "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!"?

"New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" can benefit anyone who is involved in the recruiting process, including job seekers, recruiters, and hiring managers.

How can I access "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!"?

"New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" can be accessed online through various websites and resources, such as job search engines, career websites, and social media platforms.

What types of questions are covered in "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!"?

"New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" covers a wide range of questions related to the recruiting process, such as how to write a resume, how to prepare for an interview, and how to negotiate a job offer.

Is "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" constantly updated?

Yes, "New Recruiting Faq's!!!!!!!!" is regularly updated to ensure that the information provided is current and relevant to the evolving job market and recruiting trends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
priscilla
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies