• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!

In summary, this quote is not that effective at recruiting because it makes people feel guilty about staying with a high stress job.
reba515
I am thinking of including this on a slip of paper in my Opportunity packs.What do you think? Is it too much ? The few times I have said it to prespective recruits they seemed to be very receptive to it.

Attachments

• children who live in a household where a parent comes home at the end of the day and complains abou
    22 KB · Views: 325
It's an okay quote but I'm not sure of the point of it for recruiting. Can you really say that someone who hates their job can simply quit to do PC? Unless I'm missing something, PC is NOT a full-time income replacement when you first begin. You might still come home and complain and then complain about having to go out and do a show.

My vote (since you asked) is "not that effective." BEE

wouldn't have signed me...I don't have any children!just my 2 cents...

cooking.with.ann said:
wouldn't have signed me...I don't have any children!

just my 2 cents...

Same here.

Jeanine

Personally, I might have been turned off by it if I didn't know more about the business as a whole. It's another quote that would have made me feel guilty about having to work as a single mother - as if by complaining I'm now doing more irrepairable damage to my son.

In order to make at TPC what I make at my regular job, I'd have to build a HUGE downline or sell close to $20000 a month (probably more since I'd have to pay taxes at some point). Granted I make a very good income where I am, but with an ex who left me so much unsecured debt and a house in ill-repair, I am not going to file bankruptcy to run away from the problem. So I found a way to make a little side cash to pay for the things that I need to do or want to do without having to file bankruptcy to do it...but I don't want to feel guilty about staying with this incredibly high stress job and sometimes complaining about it.

Last edited:

What is "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!"?

"A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to become independent consultants and start their own business selling high-quality kitchen tools and products.

How do I become a part of "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!"?

To become a part of "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!", you can sign up online through our website or through a current Pampered Chef consultant. You will then receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your own business.

What are the benefits of joining "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!"?

By joining "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!", you will have the opportunity to earn income, set your own schedule, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You will also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

How much does it cost to join "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!"?

The cost to join "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!" is $109 plus tax and shipping. This fee includes your starter kit, which has a retail value of over $450.

Do I need any experience in sales or cooking to join "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!"?

No, you do not need any previous experience in sales or cooking to join "A Lasting Opportunity: Join Us and Thrive!" Our training and support will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefJoyJ