• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Third Successful Recruit: The Journey to Becoming an FD

In Summary, Congratulations on becoming a future director! Once you have 2 signed active recruits, you are FD and can start earning commissions. Don't let them go inactive before they qualify, though -- you won't receive the 2000 recruiting point toward the trip if they do!
AJPratt
Silver Member
My thrid recruit just completed her Agreement! WOO-HOO I have one who went inactive, but is working towards coming back, one who is in the process of qualifying and the newest, just signed today. So am I an FD?

2 have to be active at the same time---good luck!!!:D

Celebrate! You're a FD! Your a FD once you have 2 signed active recruits.

So, even though they haven't qualified, it counts? Does HO send me anything when its official? Liek about the commission, overides, etc?

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!You Go Anne! I have doen this several times but I simply can't remember but look at the Individual Performance Tracker in CC and you will see who is still concidered active to the company under you. It will list each person there.
I think you will get something from your director from the HO not neccessarily
from the Home Office directly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Congrats Anne! Good luck getting everyone up and running!

anne-i don't believe you get commission overrides on your consultants until you're a director...someone please correct me if i'm wrong though!

You will get 1% on your sales and 1% on your first line, but only if you have sales of $1250 or more that month.

Thanks! For FD, do I have to wait for them t qualify or is it once they sign?

I know with Dir I have to qualify them.

Future Director status is achieved when you have two personally signed recruits that have not gone inactive (ie. submitted something and then don't submit for two full months). The previous override message was correct - 1% when you sell $1250 each month...etc.

Don't let them go inactive before they qualify, though -- you won't receive the 2000 recruiting point toward the trip if they do! Even if they end up qualifying later, the points will be gone!!

jwpamp said:
Don't let them go inactive before they qualify, though -- you won't receive the 2000 recruiting point toward the trip if they do! Even if they end up qualifying later, the points will be gone!!

I learned that one the hard way. But these two are off to a better start. And the one who went inactive is on the move, which I won't get the points for, but I will be happy when her business gets off the ground.

Kate: Thanks! That's what I wanted to hear!

:D Congrats from one new future director to another ;) :D

I have one inactive from last year (my first recruit) who signed in April, did 6 shows thru July, stopped by in October and brought me all her catelogs, cookbooks, invites AND her RFS and even her entire collection of unopened packages of red pens :confused: :rolleyes:

I just signed my second in June and my third in July (who swears she's only doing her 6 shows *sigh*) and have my fourth signing beginning of August when she gets paid so right now I have 2 active and finally got promoted and soon will have 3 active :D :D :D

Congrats To All!!!

Thank you!

kcjodih: Congrats right back! Even if the last recruit only does six shows, you'll have a buffer until you get your next few!

Treat her the same
kcjodih said:
...I just signed my...third in July (who swears she's only doing her 6 shows *sigh*)...

Treat her the same as your other consultants! Provide her the same training, encouragements, recognitions, etc., you provide to your other recruits. Also, work with your Director on ideas to help her "see the light". You never know what she may decide to do when she sees how easy it is to have fun, get out of the house, make some money, and get some free products.

I was so inspired by Patsy McGovern's story last year. She was PLANNING on being a "kit napper", but had a Director who kept encouraging to do her six shows. Then, she kept going, and now she's a National Executive Director. You never know...your "six shows only" recruit may be the next NED!

Keep up the great work!

I just remembered... Tom Marston was only going to do four shows and quit, until someone at one of his shows teased him.

When does the commission increase start and how do I track it in PP?

Also, when I recruit more do I earn an over ride on them or just my two until I promote?

Last edited:
Your commission override starts the first of the next month. So if you recruited in July, then all sales starting Aug 1st providing you meet the requirements which are $1250 in sales. You'll then get an override on your sales and on your recruits (for their August sales). Also, it's for ALL your recruits - whether it's 2 or 4. Then of course we get another raise if we have 5 active and become a director. Higher override.

Thank you so much!

Congrats to all of you. I can't wait until I get my first recruit. I don't know what I am doint wrong but noone has seemed interested yet.

:mad: Congrats to all of you. I can't wait until I get my first recruit. I don't know what I am doint wrong but noone has seemed interested yet.

I have to admit that for me the teleclasses REALLY helped and so did conference. But the teleclasses made me feel so much more confident!

1. What exactly is an FD?

An FD, or Future Director, is a title given to someone who has successfully recruited three or more new members to join the Pampered Chef team. This achievement is a significant milestone in your Pampered Chef journey and comes with various perks and benefits.

2. How do I become an FD?

To become an FD, you must successfully recruit three or more new members to join the Pampered Chef team. These recruits must have a minimum of $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days of joining. Once you have achieved this milestone, you will be recognized as an FD and can enjoy the perks that come with the title.

3. What are the benefits of being an FD?

As an FD, you will receive a special FD pin and certificate to recognize your achievement. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business, as well as the opportunity to attend FD-only events and conferences. Additionally, you will receive a 5% bonus on your recruits' sales for the first three months after they join, and a 2% bonus for the following three months.

4. Can I still become an FD if I am not a consultant?

Yes, you can still become an FD even if you are not a consultant yourself. As long as you have successfully recruited three or more new members to join the Pampered Chef team, you will be recognized as an FD and can enjoy the benefits that come with the title.

5. Is there a time limit for becoming an FD?

No, there is no time limit for becoming an FD. You can recruit three or more new members at your own pace and become an FD whenever you achieve this milestone. We encourage you to continue to grow your team and reach new goals, but there is no pressure to become an FD within a specific timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pamperedcheermom