• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access

In summary, "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access" is a feature on the streaming platform pp that allows users to add shows to their watchlist without internet access. To access this feature, you must have a pp account and go to the "Add Shows" section. Currently, it is only available on the pp website and has some limitations, such as requiring an active subscription and a stable internet connection to access the added shows. However, you can remove shows from your watchlist even without internet access, but it will only be removed once you have a stable connection again.
Hi,

I have a new recruit signing up later this week and she doesn't have internet access. With Pampered Partner, can she add shows, print them off and fax to HO?

i'm not sure about faxing it but i know you can put it in pp and mail it to HO. If you will pm me i will let you know how you can send it through your computer.

Hi there,Yes, with Pampered Partner, your new recruit will be able to add shows and print them off. However, faxing them to HO may be a bit tricky since she doesn't have internet access. Is there a way for her to email the shows or have someone else with internet access submit them on her behalf? Alternatively, she could also call HO and provide the show information over the phone. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your new recruit.

What is "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access"?

"Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access" is a feature on the streaming platform pp that allows users to add shows to their watchlist even if they do not have internet access.

How do I access "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access"?

To access "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access", you must first have a pp account. Once you have logged in to your account, you can go to the "Add Shows" section and follow the prompts to add shows without internet access.

Can I add shows without internet access on any device?

Currently, "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access" is only available on the pp website. You can access the website on any device with a browser, but the feature may not work on all devices.

Are there any limitations to using "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access"?

There are a few limitations to using "Welcome to pp: Adding Shows Without Internet Access". Firstly, you must have an active pp subscription to use this feature. Additionally, you can only add shows that are available on pp and have not been removed from the platform. Lastly, you will need to have a stable internet connection to access the shows you have added without internet access.

Can I remove shows that I have added without internet access?

Yes, you can remove shows that you have added without internet access by going to your watchlist and clicking on the "Remove" button next to the show. However, if you do not have internet access at the time, the show will only be removed from your watchlist once you have a stable internet connection again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pcsharon1