• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master the Art of Multitasking with this Great Recruiting Line

In summary, a "Great Recruiting Line" is a catchy and memorable phrase used by recruiters to attract potential job candidates. It is important because it can make a job posting stand out among others and create a positive first impression. To be effective, it should be concise, relevant, and highlight the unique selling points of the job. It can be used for any type of job as long as it resonates with the target audience. To come up with a "Great Recruiting Line", identify key selling points, brainstorm creative phrases, and seek feedback from others.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
In cleaning up old emails this morning - I ran across this one! Its a recruiting line that one of the directors in my upline uses at everyshow. I love it!

"If you can cook dinner and talk on the phone,
at the same time, you can do what I do!"

:) :)

That's great! I'm adding it to my list of recruiting seeds.

that's a good one!

Cute! Thanks!

I've been using "Do you like paying taxes?" as a general hook. That gets my foot in the door so I can have a conversation and find out what their heart tug is. It definately gets the attention of the husbands!

What is a "Great Recruiting Line"?

A "Great Recruiting Line" is a catchy and memorable phrase used by recruiters to attract potential job candidates. It should effectively communicate the benefits and opportunities of the job, and entice candidates to apply.

Why is having a "Great Recruiting Line" important?

A "Great Recruiting Line" can make a job posting stand out among the thousands of others, and attract the attention of top talent. It also sets the tone for the company's brand and can create a positive first impression on potential candidates.

What makes a "Great Recruiting Line" effective?

A "Great Recruiting Line" should be concise, memorable, and relevant to the job and company culture. It should also highlight the unique selling points of the job and appeal to the target audience.

Can a "Great Recruiting Line" be used for any type of job?

Yes, a "Great Recruiting Line" can be used for any type of job as long as it effectively communicates the benefits and opportunities of the job and resonates with the target audience.

How can I come up with a "Great Recruiting Line" for my job posting?

To create a "Great Recruiting Line", start by identifying the key selling points of the job and company. Then, brainstorm creative and catchy phrases that effectively convey these points. You can also seek inspiration from successful job postings and ask for feedback from colleagues or recruiters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Tropicalburstqt2