• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!

If they are still unsure, she suggests they take the "pillow test" and see if they are still thinking about the job the next day.
gilliandanielle
Hey guys! I just got this from my director (senior director Jana Washatka, who taught one of the double digit recruiting classes at conference) It seems so straight forward, so I thought I would pass it along. Good luck!

RECRUITING IS EASY!

"I think that you would be so great doing what I do because (insert personal compliment). Have you ever thought about doing what I'm doing?"

If the answer is yes, or if the answer is no, proceed, and tell himjher you would love to have himjher on your team, and invite him/her to have a cup of coffee with you to hear more about it.

Remember, you are not asking them to sign right then & there, your INTENTION is to get the interview...set the appointment!
AND
Once you secure the interview, you are almost there!

. The interview
o Seven Questions
o Ask every potential Consultant these 7 questions and then tell
the Pampered Chef!> story as it relates to his/her answers:
1. Why did you agree to see me today?
2. Have you ever done anything like this before?
3. What other work experiences have you had?
4. What clubs or organizations do you belong to? (hobbies)
5. How would your family feel if you were going to do something like this? 6. . How much time would you have to give each week if you decided to do
this?
7. How much money would you like to make?

. The close
It's only a REAL interview if you ask for the commitment, so we say:

"Based on what I have learned about you here, I certainly think it would be a great fit! You mentioned that (insert the answers from the questions
here.... ). What questions do you have for me at this point, or are you ready
to just get started?"

. Scale of 1-10
a. "On a scale of 1-10 (one being 'no way,' ten being
'sign me up!') where would you say you are?"
b. "What would it take to get you to 10"
. Recruiting algebra
a. "If 'X' was not the problem, would you do this?"
b. Then FIX "X"

"I know you are at least thinking about it, or we wouldn't be talking so much about it...you'll never know for sure until you try!"

If they say they still need to think about it, say, “I think this need the pillow test. Go to sleep tonight and if you are still thinking about it when you wake up,… you passed. “

Jana Washatka

's advice is very straightforward and easy to follow. She encourages you to start your recruitment process by asking a personal compliment to the potential recruit, followed by an invitation to have a cup of coffee with you to hear more about the job. During the interview, she recommends that you ask seven questions related to the recruit's work experience, hobbies, family situation, and expectations for the job. The close of the interview should involve asking for a commitment from the potential recruit and then providing them with the opportunity to ask any questions they have. Lastly, Jana suggests that you use the "scale of 1-10" method and the "recruiting algebra" technique as additional methods to encourage the recruit to join your team.

sounds like an amazing senior director and I can see why you would want to follow in her footsteps. The seven questions you listed seem like a great way to get to know potential consultants and really understand their motivations and interests. I especially like the "pillow test" idea - it's a fun and creative way to encourage someone to think about their decision. Thanks for sharing this helpful advice!

What is "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!"?

"Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" is a comprehensive guidebook for individuals looking to improve their recruiting skills. It offers step-by-step instructions and practical tips for successfully recruiting new team members.

Who is the author of "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!"?

The author of "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" is a highly successful director in the direct sales industry with years of experience in recruiting. They have personally used the strategies outlined in the guidebook to recruit a large and successful team.

What can I expect to learn from "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!"?

"Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" covers a wide range of topics related to recruiting, such as creating a strong recruiting mindset, identifying potential team members, effective communication techniques, and overcoming common recruiting challenges. It also includes real-life examples and exercises to help you put the strategies into practice.

How is "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" different from other recruiting resources?

"Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" is unique in that it offers practical advice and strategies specifically tailored for individuals in the direct sales industry. The author has personal experience with the strategies outlined in the guidebook and has seen success with them in their own recruiting efforts.

Is "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" suitable for both beginners and experienced recruiters?

Yes, "Recruiting Made Easy From My Director!" is suitable for both beginners and experienced recruiters. It covers basic principles that are essential for successful recruiting, as well as advanced techniques to take your recruiting to the next level. Whether you are just starting out in recruiting or looking to improve your skills, this guidebook has something for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen