• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Got a Future Director Question

In summary, you will get your override with your September 12th payment, provided you've submitted $1500 in sales by that time.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just recruited my third (and now have 2 active) consultant on the 10th of July. I know my override doesn't become effective until the first of the next month so I guess that means I'm a future director on August 1st?

Our paydays are the 12th and 24th in Canada so does that mean I wouldn't get an override until the 24th (for anything submitted the 1st - 15th) or do I get one on the 12th (for anything submitted 16th - 31st of July) since I 'became' a f.d. on August 1st? Does anyone know for sure? And is this based on if I sold my $1500 in July or is the override not until September if I reached my sales in August?

Helppppppppppppppppppp!! :eek: I'm sooooooooooo confused :confused:

have you been a fd before?

you wll get the ovverde on the last payday of the month....you only get the overrde when you do $1250 august.

Congrats Jodi!
You'll start to get your overrides (provided you've submitted your $1500 in sales) with your August mid-month commission, so the 24th of August deposit. If you haven't submitted $1500 by the mid-month deadline, but you do by the end of the month, then you will receive your overrides with your month-end commission, so on the 12th of Sept.
So yes, your overrides begin Aug 1st.

evidnetly things are different in canada...sorry for giving you different info then marg did. In the u.s we only get overrides once a month and we only have to do $1250 in sales

Oops, I just double checked Tiffany, and you are right! We only get our overrides with the month-end commission payment! The only thing that's different is the amount we need to submit - in Canada it's $1500, not $1250.
So, Jodi, if you submit at least $1500 sales in August, you will get your override with your Sept 12th payment.
Sorry for the confusion!

1. What does the "I've Got a Future Director" program entail?

The "I've Got a Future Director" program is a leadership development program designed to help individuals grow their business and become future leaders within Pampered Chef. It includes training, resources, and support from experienced directors to help you achieve your career goals.

2. How do I qualify for the "I've Got a Future Director" program?

To qualify for the program, you must have been a Pampered Chef consultant for at least six months and have reached the level of Senior Consultant or higher. You must also have a strong desire to grow your business and leadership skills.

3. What kind of training and resources are provided in the program?

The program offers a variety of training and resources, including monthly coaching calls, webinars, in-person events, and access to a private Facebook group for networking and support. You will also receive personalized guidance from your assigned experienced director mentor.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the "I've Got a Future Director" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the program. It is a benefit offered to eligible consultants to support their growth and development within the company.

5. How long does the program last?

The program typically lasts for one year, but the length may vary depending on individual progress and goals. After completing the program, participants have the opportunity to apply for the director position within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • friday