• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conquering the First Recruiting Interview: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, this woman is coming over for dinner with the speaker and their children. The speaker is nervous but excited. They have not talked to this woman before but the speaker knows she likes the products. The speaker recommends making a recipe from the Super Starter Kit or something from the current season's best.
DZmom
Hey all! Thanks in advance for all your help!

I have my first recruit interview on Thursday night. She's coming for dinner with me and the kids. DH will be working. Luckily she's been to the house before and we're fairly well acquainted. I'm VERY NERVOUS! I've recruited 2, but they were both a host. I saw this girl in Kroger and was inviting her to my Fall Sneak a Peek show and she mentioned how she'd love to have it all, if she only had some more money. OUT OF MY MOUTH CAME, "Did you know that you could easily earn an extra $400 or more a month by selling Pampered Chef? Plus you could earn most of the things you want for FREE, if not all of them?" Don't ask me where it came from, but I think the Belinda Ellsworth CD's I got at conference are starting to take over my mouth!:D

Anyways, I'd really love some advice. She's young, unmarried, in college and working full time. She's very interested in learning to cook and she really likes the products, but I don't think she's EVER been to a show or owns any of the products.

What should I say to her? What should I make for dinner? I plan on having her help me cook and "teaching" her the recipe at the same time as I'm MAKING her want to sign the agreement. ;)

Again, any advice is greatly appreciated!

Don't talk, LISTEN!

I would definitely make a PC recipe or at least a dessert.

Make something using the Super Starter Kit, show her how easy it is using just the SS tools. Maybe a recipe from the current Season's Best too.

Good luck & let us know how it goes.

Paige Dixon said:
Don't talk, LISTEN!

That was going to be my advice too.

Maybe a ring or braid? They are fun, easy, and oh-so-impressive! She sounds a lot like me! I loved the products but did not own any. I got started with a show and earned a bunch of great products to get my collection underway...Almost a year later I have more than half the catalog! Tell her I said "JUST DO IT!" Haha! Good luck and listen!

What is a First Recruit Interview?

A First Recruit Interview is the initial meeting between a potential job candidate and a recruiter for a specific company. It is typically the first step in the hiring process and serves as an opportunity for the recruiter to learn more about the candidate and determine if they are a good fit for the company.

How should I prepare for a First Recruit Interview?

To prepare for a First Recruit Interview, you should research the company and the position you are applying for. You should also review your resume and be prepared to discuss your skills, experiences, and qualifications. It is also important to dress professionally and arrive on time for the interview.

What can I expect during a First Recruit Interview?

During a First Recruit Interview, the recruiter will ask you questions about your background, skills, and experiences. They may also ask behavioral or situational questions to assess your problem-solving and communication abilities. You may also have the opportunity to ask questions about the company and the position.

How long does a First Recruit Interview typically last?

The length of a First Recruit Interview can vary depending on the company and the position. On average, it can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. It is important to be prepared to stay for the entire allotted time, as the recruiter may have additional questions or want to discuss next steps.

What should I do after a First Recruit Interview?

After a First Recruit Interview, it is important to follow up with a thank-you email or note to the recruiter. You can also take this opportunity to reiterate your interest in the position and mention any key points you discussed during the interview. It is also a good idea to continue your job search and not put all your focus on this one potential opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ~*Heather*~