• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Opportunity Night: Get Your Questions Answered!

I then had everyone talk about which benefit they liked the best. I went over earning...commission, superstarter bonuses, and current recruiting promotion. I made copies of the chart in the closer look album that shows what the average director makes, what the average advanced director makes etc. Opened it up for Q and A and that was about it. It was lots of fun and very successful.
nicolespcshows
All,
Since PC is having such a GREAT deal in July & Aug for recruiting I was wondering if anyone was planning on having an Opportunity Night, and if so, how are you going to do it?

I have several women who are on the fence and I need something that is going to push them over. I am thinking about having my director be there and answer questions that I may not be well versed in.

Any input would be appreciated!

Just wanted to bump this up...I guess no one is doing this...is that correct to assume?

I'm thinking about combining an opportunity meeting with my Fall Sneak Preview. I'm thinking of doing it all on a Saturday morning 8/26, maybe 10:00 am and starting the opportunity meeting at 11:30 am- 12:30. Do you think that will work? I also have a couple of people on the fence and this may help. Also, I'm thinking of inviting 50 customers and hosts and sending out 1 invitation to let them know anyone could attend the opportunity meeting. I'm also offering my 1 recruit to share this event (July is her SS1 month). I had posted this on another thread, but not much response so far. What do you think? Suggestions?

Jeanie Gay

Nicole - I think some of us are, but don't exactly know how to go about it. I do know there is "A Sampling of the Pampered Chef" on the download section of CC. You might want to try there and see what happens.

cmdtrgd said:
Nicole - I think some of us are, but don't exactly know how to go about it. I do know there is "A Sampling of the Pampered Chef" on the download section of CC. You might want to try there and see what happens.

I got the paperwork from the supply order, but still feel like I want a more seasoned director to take the reins and help me to organize this type of an event. I think it's a great idea. Or setting a lunch once a month where you meet all your potentials for lunch and they can ask you their questions, bring their spouse if they want - talk to each other about concerns, maybe bond and start seeing themselves as working together....

What to do?

At one of my workshops at Nat Conf they said to make every event an opportunity event.

Meetings, shows, any time you are presenting the catalog to anyone... and now with the Empowering Woman Magazine we have an additional recruiting conversation starter.

My director does an Opp Event at her own home in the form of a dinner party. She invites her recruits and their families to dinner, so they can enjoy dinner and they and their families can ask any questions of her and her family. She had 100% compliance last time this happened. 2 families showed and both signed.

My director and I are doing an Opportunity Night, on August 4. It was actually my idea and I thought I would have quite a few show up. But so far I only have about 2. But one is definitely wanting to sign up. I hope more turn out for it. I will let you know how it goes.

We just did an opportunity night last week. It went really well. We had 5 potential recruits attend with their recruiters and three of them signed up on the spot. I provided the paper products and drinks and had each of my consultants who were coming brought a snack. I had everyone introduce themselves and then I told a bit about pampered chef history. we went over the benefits of pampered chef and I talked briefly about Empowering Women. I then had everyone talk about which benefit they liked the best. I went over earning...commission, superstarter bonuses, and current recruiting promotion. I made copies of the chart in the closer look album that shows what the average director makes, what the average advanced director makes etc. Opened it up for Q and A and that was about it. It was lots of fun and very successful.

Let me know if you need any more details,
Katie

chefkatie said:
We just did an opportunity night last week. It went really well. We had 5 potential recruits attend with their recruiters and three of them signed up on the spot. I provided the paper products and drinks and had each of my consultants who were coming brought a snack. I had everyone introduce themselves and then I told a bit about pampered chef history. we went over the benefits of pampered chef and I talked briefly about Empowering Women. I then had everyone talk about which benefit they liked the best. I went over earning...commission, superstarter bonuses, and current recruiting promotion. I made copies of the chart in the closer look album that shows what the average director makes, what the average advanced director makes etc. Opened it up for Q and A and that was about it. It was lots of fun and very successful.

Let me know if you need any more details,
Katie

Thanks so much for sharing your outline! I will definitely be using it for mine (if anyone shows up ) :confused: :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree thanks for sharing :)

I am having an "opportunity night" tonight at my house. My director is going to come and do it. I have 4 potential recruits coming. I think she is basically going to focus on what PC has to offer them as far as a career goes instead of focusing on the products like you would at a show.

I decided to invite 10 people to a coffee house to get a sneak peek at the new products and told them that if they had ever thought about becoming a consultant that I had something extra special for them. Only two showed, one signed right away and the other will probably sign by the end of the year. I felt that if I signed one then it was a success. Just make sure that you follow up by phone. I also gave each of the girls gift bags with all of the recruiting brochures, Empowering Women, cake mix, twix-it clips and a 100 Grand candy bar...since the opportunity could be worth $100 grand!!

I also gave each of the girls gift bags with all of the recruiting brochures said:
Very cute Idea! Will have to borrow that one!

I am doing an informal Q&A after a HUGE turn out from the fair and my director is coming to help.

I had my opportunity night last night. I only had 3 people plus my director. I think I have really sparked some interest. I am almost positive two out of the three will sign. This was a huge hit. I made the turtle skillet cake and had ice cream...great recipe and everyone saw how easy it was to make (I worked on it while my director was talking)...I encourage people to do these at least once a quarter. I am going to start doing them. The informal setting and not at a show works great because there isn't a bunch of people asking questions about different products, they all stick to the business.

1. What is the purpose of a Recruiting Opportunity Night?

A Recruiting Opportunity Night is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to provide more information about the company, its products, and the opportunity to become a consultant. It is a chance for potential consultants to ask questions and learn more before making a decision to join.

2. How do I attend a Recruiting Opportunity Night?

You can attend a Recruiting Opportunity Night by registering for the event on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local consultant. The event may also be advertised on social media or through email invitations.

3. Is there a cost to attend a Recruiting Opportunity Night?

No, there is no cost to attend a Recruiting Opportunity Night. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to a Recruiting Opportunity Night?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member with you to the event. It can be helpful to have someone to discuss the opportunity with and to help you make a decision.

5. What can I expect at a Recruiting Opportunity Night?

At a Recruiting Opportunity Night, you can expect to hear from experienced Pampered Chef consultants about their journey with the company. There will also be a presentation about the products, business opportunity, and the support and training provided by Pampered Chef. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and network with other potential consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kkpchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • Intrepid_Chef