• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a "Why Bag": Ideas and Inspiration

Your Name]In summary, the conversation was about a "Why Bag" which is a gift bag filled with items that represent why someone became a consultant and why they continue to be a part of the PC community. Some ideas for items to include in the bag were discussed, such as photos, notes, product samples, and personal goals, to serve as reminders of their purpose and motivation in their PC business.
Jennie_becca
On someone elses posts, they talked about a why bag. A gift bag with items in it that illustrate why you became a consultant( director etc), and why you're still a consultant, and why you'll still be with PC in the future. I thought we could come up with a bunch of ideas to put in our own Why bag.

TIA I can't wait to get a bag started.
:) Thank you to whomever posted this idea. It's awesome.

edited to say:Sorry I didn't realize the other thread with all of the great idea were allready going.
Jennie

Last edited:
That's okay, Jennie! It's great that you're excited about this idea! Here are some ideas of what you could put in your Why Bag: - A motivational quote or saying - A list of goals you hope to accomplish in the future - A picture of a memorable moment in your consulting journey - A copy of your business plan or mission statement - A notebook or journal where you can write down your thoughts and plans - A souvenir from a past event or meeting - An inspirational book or magazine - A map of the places you have traveled to as a consultant - Something that reminds you of why you became a consultant in the first place

Hi Jennie,I love the idea of a "Why Bag"! It's a great way to showcase the reasons why we love being consultants and why we continue to be a part of the PC community.Here are some ideas for items to include in the bag:1. A mini photo album with pictures of your favorite PC memories, such as attending conferences, hosting parties, or meeting new clients.2. A handwritten note or letter from a satisfied customer or team member, expressing their gratitude for your services or leadership.3. A sample of your favorite PC product, along with a note explaining why it's your go-to item and how it has made a difference in your life.4. A list of personal goals or achievements that you have accomplished through your PC business, such as earning a certain level or reaching a specific sales milestone.5. A small notebook or journal with inspirational quotes or notes from your team members or mentors.6. A copy of your mission statement or business vision, to remind you of your purpose and motivation for being a PC consultant.7. A gift card to a local coffee shop or restaurant, to treat yourself to some self-care and relaxation as a reward for your hard work.8. A copy of your favorite PC training or motivational book, to inspire and educate you on your journey as a consultant.9. A personalized keychain or bracelet with the PC logo or your team name, as a symbol of your dedication and pride in being a part of the PC community.10. A small token or trinket that represents your personal brand or niche within the PC business, such as a makeup brush for beauty consultants or a kitchen utensil for cooking consultants.I hope these ideas help get you started on your Why Bag! Best of luck and thank you for sharing this awesome idea with us.Best,

1. What is a "Why Bag" and why should I create one?

A "Why Bag" is a collection of items that represent your personal why or purpose in life. It serves as a reminder and source of inspiration for you to stay focused and motivated. It can also be used as a tool to share your why with others and spark meaningful conversations.

2. How do I choose what items to include in my "Why Bag"?

The items you include in your "Why Bag" should be meaningful to you and represent your values, goals, and passions. They can be physical objects, photographs, quotes, or anything else that holds significance to you and helps you stay connected to your why.

3. Can I personalize my "Why Bag" for my specific goals or interests?

Absolutely! Your "Why Bag" should be unique to you and reflect your individual journey and aspirations. You can include items that align with your specific goals or interests to make your "Why Bag" even more powerful and personal.

4. How often should I update or add to my "Why Bag"?

There is no set rule for how often you should update your "Why Bag". It is up to you and your personal preference. Some people like to add new items as they achieve certain goals or milestones, while others may update their bag every few months or once a year. The important thing is to regularly revisit your "Why Bag" and make sure it still resonates with your current goals and purpose.

5. Can I use my "Why Bag" for my business or team building?

Yes, a "Why Bag" can be a powerful tool for team building and business growth. You can encourage your team members to create their own "Why Bags" and share them with each other to foster a stronger sense of purpose and connection within the group. It can also be used as a visual aid during presentations or meetings to keep everyone focused on the bigger picture and their individual why.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • jrstephens