• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only One Active Consultant Away!!

In summary, Andrea had an opportunity event and promoted before her 3rd anniversary as promised to herself. She also wants another consultant to promote with her so she can watch her director walk as an Advanced.
soonerchef
So, I get back from conference and decided to have an opportunity event, only two showed but...they both signed and now when they go active I only need one more active consultant and I am a director!! I promised myself that I would promote before my 3rd anniversary and before leadership and it looks like I will actually do it. Not only that but I would love for another in our cluster to promote so that I can watch my director walk as an Advanced, that would be just as exciting for me.

Anyway...just wanted to toot my own horn!

Andrea,

You GO, girl! I know you will do it! Let's walk together!! I just signed my 5th. a few weeks ago..two have qualified so far. I want to promote by September. I got my Director's Agreement in the mail Saturday. It's so exciting!!

We can do it!! See you in Texas!:)

Congrats Andrea!

Congratulations Andrea....how did you go about doing your oppotunity event?

I'm planning to have a Fall Sneak Peek show and also would like to have an opportunity event. Do you think it would go over if I combine them and just say at the end of the Sneak Peak we'll have an opportunity meeting for anyone interested? I've never done either of these, but was torn about how to fit them both in my schedule. Also, I already have 1 recruit that I want to offer to share the event with her. Should I only invite certain customers? Since I've only been a consultant a few months, my customer list isn't that large. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeanie Gay

I want to know about the opportunity event too! I got the "Sampling of Pampered Chef" info from paperwork. Did you do it like that, or less formal? I'm thinking of doing something where we invite the spouses, because the recruits always seem to have to go back to them. We could eliminate the middleman that way, but I don't think I could get Bry to come and tell everyone how great he thinks PC is...he doesn't mind it, it keeps me busy, but doesn't see why I LOVE it so much...wait til I take him to Atlantis!

speedychef said:
I want to know about the opportunity event too! I got the "Sampling of Pampered Chef" info from paperwork. Did you do it like that, or less formal? I'm thinking of doing something where we invite the spouses, because the recruits always seem to have to go back to them. We could eliminate the middleman that way, but I don't think I could get Bry to come and tell everyone how great he thinks PC is...he doesn't mind it, it keeps me busy, but doesn't see why I LOVE it so much...wait til I take him to Atlantis!

I think the "Sampling" is good if you have several consultants and are expecting a good turnout. It is very formal.

I really like the idea of inviting potential recruits into your home (with spouse or a friend) for a brief presentation and the opportunity to ask questions. Invite them over for coffee and dessert.

If you can get your husband to be there, that would be great. Tell him he doesn't have to "talk". But I bet the spouses will like having the opportunity to ask him questions. Keep it simple. Answer the "husband questions" (how much is this going to cost us/me? When will we make our money back?) before they have a chance to ask.

Way to go Andrea:D I'd say conference motivated you a little!

Awesome Andrea! I will yell, scream, and shout for you in January. :)

So, what I did was I had the girls meet me at a coffee joint and gave each of them a gift bag that had the Empowering Women, Imagine More and all of the recruiting brochures along with a sheet that I quickly made up on how much they could earn/make in the first SS months. I also had in there the cake mix we got for free (kinda cheep but they didn't know) and 5 past S/B and some of the current twix-it clips. Then I just went through everything in the bag. Both of them felt very special because of the gift bags.

I think that this type of thing would work at the end of any show really...give it a try, what could it hurt!

What does "Only One Active Consultant Away!!" mean?

"Only One Active Consultant Away!!" means that there is currently only one consultant actively working in a certain area or market. This could be an opportunity for someone to join as a consultant and fill the gap.

How do I become the active consultant in my area?

To become the active consultant in your area, you can sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and start building your business. Once you have established yourself as the only active consultant in your area, you will have the opportunity to grow your customer base and earn more income.

What are the benefits of being the only active consultant in my area?

Being the only active consultant in your area means that you have exclusive access to a large customer base. This can lead to increased sales and commissions, as well as the potential to expand your business and build a strong customer base in your area.

How can I find out if there is currently only one active consultant in my area?

You can contact our customer service team or your local Pampered Chef leader to find out if there is currently only one active consultant in your area. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information and guide you on how to get started as a consultant in your area.

What if there is already another active consultant in my area?

If there is already another active consultant in your area, don't worry! This doesn't mean that you can't be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can still build a strong customer base and earn income through hosting parties and events, as well as utilizing social media and other marketing strategies to reach potential customers outside of your immediate area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • finley1991