• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting & Booking Incentives/Rewards

ummm...recruited. For example, they could get a 20% discount on their next order or something like that. . .I don't really know specifics yet, but I'll be looking into this more.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
In three of my workshops at conference the speakers all mentioned giving rewards to anyone (host, guest, friends, anyone....) who could help us get recruits & show bookings. None of them really said what they give exactly, that it was more something that you felt comfortable with. I've been thinking about doing this and was wondering if any of you offer this.

Right now I am thinking of offering an additional 10% discount off of their personal order for any bookings (to be redeemed when that show is held). And, a $25 gift certificate from me (and only redeemable with me) when the recruit they recommend to me qualifies (maybe a bonus if the recruit qualifies within the first month).

What are your thoughts? I plan to mention it at my shows and probably again when they check-out, but haven't decided how or if I'm going to put it on paper yet. Should I put it on a flyer in the guest folder (I don't want to inundate them with paper though) or since I've already mentioned to them twice (show & order check out) should I include a short note attached to their receipt?

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas on this..........

Thanks tons!
Linda

Try this.. a lot of people have been finding success using these. Here's some of the comments re: the coupon:

"What I did with the coupons: I copied them onto card stock and I did sign them and put them into everyones folders. When I did the introductions (I always talk about what is in their folder at this point) I pointed out that everyone has a coupon for a free pan in their folder! (At this point I did not mention how they get the free pan.) As I was going through my show I referred back to the lucky attendees at the show that would be able to get this pan for free! I just kept building the excitement (just like the PC does for us as Conferences when the have announcements). At the close of my show I had everyone bring out their coupons and I explained to them how they could get this pan plus over $1800 in products for free for trying the PC for 3 months. This lead to tons of questions about what I do. (I pass out my "Get to know the woman who's hands are in my food" binder (bookings binder) at the beginning of the show that has copies of my paychecks in it. One question was "Are those really your paychecks?" After the buzz died down I announced that I would be taking orders and those interrested could bring their coupon with them to checkout." (Marlene Bauman)
---
"I put one in each catalog for my show on Sunday and mentioned it at the beginning of the show. Just mentioned, didn't go into detail. Then, towards the end of the show, someone asked "Hey, did I miss it or can you explain how the coupon works and what we need to do in order to earn it for free?" Well, of course, I was more than happy to answer her question. I did a quick explanation of how it works and the reasons I became a PC consultant.
Wouldn't you know it that three guests asked me for info about becoming a consultant when we were totalling out their orders. Before I could even bring it up!!! Also got one show booking for February!
Then at my show on Tuesday, I did the same thing and again, the same question came up from one of the guests. "Can you explain how and when we get a free piece of cookware?" This show generated one recruiting lead and four bookings for February! Come on free cookware!!!!!!
Just one more recruit puts me at Future Director. I can totally do it using this coupon! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!" (Jeanmarie Toler)
---
Also, along with the coupon idea, there is the Book-to-Look idea, where you put the name of a small gift (ie: mini server, seasons best, FREE SHOW, $5 off, free shipping, etc) inside an envelope/bag/easter egg and by opening up the object, they commit to booking a show to get the prize inside. There has been much success with this as well. :) There are other things out there too.. I'll keep looking and thinking for ya! Good luck, KISS (keep it simple sweetie!) and remember when you're giving out your PC info, get THEIR INFO too!

Attachments

• Recruit Coupon.doc
    137.5 KB · Views: 538
Thanks for posting this Amanda! What kind of pan is given away? Does anyone know?

It was the Exec Family Sized skillet that was given way during Feb and Mar by the company!

I was thinking more along the lines of rewards for people who they themselves may not want to book a show or join PC but they might know someone who does.....make sense? As the speaker in one of my workshops suggested "Get EVERYONE to Work for You!"....."Think Outside The Box"

Maybe I'm not saying this right........

Say I have a guest at a show who being a PC consultant isn't right for them, but they have a friend or relative who they think would be perfect. If they recommend this person to me and this person signs as a consultant then I would want to reward the one who recommended them to me......is that better?

Also, I was thinking that as a bigger incentive for the host to help me get bookings from her guests and friends I'd give her an additional 10% discount on her order at their show (I know she gets the host special too....but she might not be interested in that month's special). Plus it might be a more of an incentive for her to ask those who can't come to the show.

Hopefully I've explained it better............any thoughts on this????

I liked your idea about giving the 10% and the $25. I've offered this in the past. I really needed help to book my July and told all my hosts that they'd receive an additional 10% off their order when their friends held their shows. Plus, they'd receive a $15 dollar coupon to use on their next order should any of their friends sign up to be a consultant with me.

DZmom said:
I liked your idea about giving the 10% and the $25. I've offered this in the past. I really needed help to book my July and told all my hosts that they'd receive an additional 10% off their order when their friends held their shows. Plus, they'd receive a $15 dollar coupon to use on their next order should any of their friends sign up to be a consultant with me.

Did it work well for you?

No not really. I believe I got 2 bookings from it and had to give them both away since the host signed up to sell under me!

DZmom said:
No not really. I believe I got 2 bookings from it and had to give them both away since the host signed up to sell under me!

So....that sounds like it worked too....you got a recruit out of it!!!!!:)

What are recruiting and booking incentives/rewards?

Recruiting and booking incentives/rewards are incentives or rewards offered by companies or organizations to encourage individuals to recruit or book for their products, services, or events. These incentives/rewards are usually in the form of discounts, free products or services, or other perks.

Why do companies offer recruiting and booking incentives/rewards?

Companies offer recruiting and booking incentives/rewards as a way to attract more customers or attendees. These incentives/rewards can also help in increasing sales and building brand loyalty.

What types of incentives/rewards are commonly offered for recruiting and booking?

The types of incentives/rewards commonly offered for recruiting and booking vary depending on the company or organization. Some common examples include discounts on future purchases, free products or services, exclusive access to events or promotions, and cash rewards.

How can I qualify for recruiting and booking incentives/rewards?

The qualifications for recruiting and booking incentives/rewards also vary depending on the company or organization. Some may require a certain number of successful referrals or bookings, while others may have specific conditions or criteria that must be met. It's best to check with the company for their specific requirements.

Are there any limitations or restrictions for using recruiting and booking incentives/rewards?

Yes, there may be limitations or restrictions for using recruiting and booking incentives/rewards. These can include expiration dates, limited availability, or specific terms and conditions. It's important to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions before using any incentives/rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Cr8vKitchen