• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Get Astarter Kit Poster?

In summary, to obtain a starter kit poster for Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or find a digital version on the Pampered Chef website. There is no cost for the poster, and you can customize it with your contact information. The poster can be used as a marketing tool to grow your business, and you can order multiple copies in both physical and digital formats.
its_me_susan
I can't seem to find these.... Of course now with the new starter kit photos, I'll want that one. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

:)

Have you checked Merrill?

dannyzmom said:
Have you checked Merrill?

I thought so. Maybe I should check again?

Ya know.... I think I got a poster of the starter kit at our conference here in Canada!! I will check when i get home. But it was from VIP if I did. I will let you guys know.

It's not at Merrill. If it's not on our Paperwork order form, I think you'll have to go through a Director. I think they used to be available through the Director's Company Store.

Where can you see the new starter kit ????

They just updated the picture of the SS kit on the backs of the catalogs, and I think they said they made it bigger also, haven't really paid attention to it.

jdavis said:
They just updated the picture of the SS kit on the backs of the catalogs, and I think they said they made it bigger also, haven't really paid attention to it.

Yup! And I dislike the new recruiting poster Merrill made. I emailed them a request for a poster of the starter kit

1. How do I obtain a starter kit poster for Pampered Chef?

The easiest way to get a starter kit poster for Pampered Chef is by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or a digital version of the poster. You can also find a digital version on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab.

2. Is there a cost for the starter kit poster?

No, the starter kit poster is provided for free to all Pampered Chef consultants. If you are a consultant, you can order a physical copy for free or download a digital version at no cost.

3. Can I customize the starter kit poster?

Yes, you can personalize the starter kit poster with your contact information, including your name, phone number, and website. This will help potential customers easily reach out to you for more information or to place an order.

4. How can I use the starter kit poster to grow my business?

The starter kit poster is a great marketing tool to showcase the products and benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant. You can use it at vendor events, parties, or even post it on social media to attract potential customers and recruit new team members.

5. Can I order multiple starter kit posters?

Yes, you can order as many starter kit posters as you need. They are available in both physical and digital versions, so you can choose the option that best fits your needs. You can also order different versions of the poster to target different audiences, such as customers or potential team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • stefani2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pamperedlinda