• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking About Taking the Pampered Chef Plunge!

I'd be more than happy to send you some information or answer any questions you may have about what it takes to start and succeed in this business. I'm also on my website: www.pamperedchef.biz. Thanks!
JCBurk
Hi! I've been seriously considering becoming a consultant & would really appreciate if someone could share the whole ins & outs of the business...commission, incentives, etc! Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks a bunch!:)

Hi Jess! I decided to start PC because I needed an adult outlet. In my first month, I turned like $1400 and was excited because I got my Super Starter Month 1 bonus and when I signed, I received the 4 piece set of professional cookware FREE! I became so addicted to receiving FREE product that any promotion that they come out with (which is A LOT!:D ) I strive to work towards it. I have met A LOT of other direct sellers and you need to pick whats best for you. Please e-mail me if you have any further questions!;)

Hi Jess
started almost 8 years ago totally on a whim..hosted a show Sept. 1998 and when I went to close my friend (the consultant) said, you really need to sell PC. I asked her if it would buy diapers ( I had 3 in diapers at the time). That's what got me!!!!!I had an 8 year old, 5 year old, 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old twins!!!! Need I say more...got me out of the house, too!!! I love it and it's flexable for me and my family....you do need to work your business. I went full blast for first year...earned Disney for Family and top performance cluster (meaning I sold $50,000 in my first year to earn my ring) I also earned Cancun and Miami the following years. I was basically addicted to PC and sold $6,000-$8,000 every month in my first 24 months of business...Then I realized I was going a little over the top...I revamped, but was glad I went full blast at the beginning...Now I have an awesome base of customers. I promoted to director before my 3rd year was up. I shifted my focus to training others and now try to balance sales and training. I love it. You can make whatever you want...set your goals at the beginning. It helps. I say go for it and try it...you really have nothing to lose as by doing 1 show you'll have your kit paid for...I would recommend that you don't go crazy on investing a whole lot of $$ at first on business related materials until you see what you really need. Keep it simple and basic...good luck and let me know if you need anything
karlene reaser Ohio

Pampered Chef All The Way!!!Hey Jess,
Glad to hear you are thinking about joining PC. I joined just a little over a year ago and have been going strong every since. My daughter and I both work full time and do shows together and split the profit and it works great for us. Not only does it give us mother/daughter time it also gives us the extra money we need to pay a bill or go shopping with.
My daughter, Brandy signed to be a consultant first last April and done so well she earned all 3 Super Starters and 3 Plus Bonuses. Then I signed under her in July and also earned my 3 Super Starters and 4 Plus Bonuses. Brandy now has 6 consultants under her with 4 of those qualified and working at getting the other 2 qualified so she will be a director. We have done so well that she usually makes at 26% commission on her sales each month plus makes 1% of each of her consultants whick that percentage will go up to 3% once she is director.
As you can tell we have done well in a very short period of time and we live in a very small area. I live in a town with a population of 900 and she lives 7 miles from me in a town of 3500. No matter where you live your business is all about how much time and effort you put into it
If you do not have a consultant or director already lined up to help you we would be more then glad to help you get started, just send me an email or visit my website
www.pamperedchef.biz/tammyandbrandy
[email protected]

Go for it; I know you will be GREAT:D

Go for it! You've got nothing to lose.Hey Jess! Glad to hear you 're thinking of getting started. I'd love to tal with you and answer any questions you may have. I could type all night about all the benefits and advantages of becoming a consultant, but it's worth more when you have that one-on-one personal connection and the phone would work better.

If you'd like me to give you a call I'm available tomorrow from 12pm-3pm I have a show at 5pm so 3 would be the latest for me until sometime in the evening around 7pm or 8pm. Email me or reply to this message and I'll send you my phone number.

All the Best,

Michael :)
[email protected]

Hi Jess,

I was where you are a year ago (today in fact). In May of 2005 - I went to my local Curves where I belong to work out. There I met Becky who had a table set up with Pampered Chef products on it. I purchased some stuff and put my name in for a drawing. I won a free cooking show with Becky and scheduled it for July 23rd of 2005. I had a fun show and when it was over - Becky asked if I'd be interested in checking out a cluster meeting. I would get to see all the new products and sample recipes - I decided it sounded fun and went a couple of weeks later. Mind you - I had no intentions of becoming a consultant up until this point. I had been a stay at home mom for 11 years to my 3 kids and hadn't really thought about getting a job.

Let me tell - this is the most fun I've ever had at any job! I don't even consider it work. I ended up signing in mid August last year with my Super Starter month in October. I had a great start - with lots of friends helping out. I had $1428 in sales with my first 2 shows in September and got my recruiting bonus of the Roasting Pan as well. I also got my Super Starter Bonus for Month One right off the bat and banked enough through October to receive 2 Plus Bonuses as well. My first 6 shows had $4774 in sales and a great commission check for me. I think I ended up with around $1125.00 which was awesome - I would have had to work a lot of hours at a regular job to make that much. Plus it was a blast!! Hosts are great and the parties are very fun - I've had a lot of success (some months more than others) and am gearing up to have a great fall!!

You really have nothing to lose by trying - you will more than likely make back the $90 investment in 1 show and after 6 you'll probably be hooked. I have a great director and our cluster is fun and offers so much support as well. I have made many new friends and recently went to my first National Conference where I learned so much. There will always be people here to support you - I hope you'll get the information you're looking for. Just email me if you'd like any more.

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

PampMomof3 said:
Hi Jess! I decided to start PC because I needed an adult outlet. In my first month, I turned like $1400 and was excited because I got my Super Starter Month 1 bonus and when I signed, I received the 4 piece set of professional cookware FREE! I became so addicted to receiving FREE product that any promotion that they come out with (which is A LOT!:D ) I strive to work towards it. I have met A LOT of other direct sellers and you need to pick whats best for you. Please e-mail me if you have any further questions!;)
'

Please email them to me also
[email protected]

Jess, if you left-click over someones name you can email them. You should add your email address to your profile.

I have only been doing this since August. I'm still not sure why I decided to do this. A friend had me to her cooking show and we both signed up, me under her. I've done way better than I expected with very little effort. I've gotten my recruiting bonus, qualified, got 11+ orders on my website, had 6 shows and 2 individual orders, will be getting my SS1 bonus this month, have reached level 2 of the stoneware incentive this month, and may have $1250 in sales this month. I was going to be happy if I did $600 in sales and qualified. I've been having some fun.

The con side is that I hate using the telephone and in order to build your business you really need to use the phone and make contacts. I'm also not doing good at getting bookings off of my shows, I'm just not pushing it like I know I need to. So my goal for October is to make a few of those calls and talk more about the benefits to hosting shows or becoming a consultant. I'm aiming for 2 catalog shows, 2 fundraisers, and possibly a cooking show or two in October. My goal for November is to do an email blitz the the several hundred contacts I have to encourage them to order pampered chef products for their holiday gifts as well as talk about the advantages of holding a show.

This forum is a gem full of useful people and tons of great information. People here will encourage you to do what you need to do, answer your questions, and help you figure out what to do to make your pampered chef business successful.

For startup cost you have your kit, business cards, and labels or a stamper, and possibly the website. If you hit your SS1 goal of $1250 you would get a commission of between $250-290 which probably covers your startup cost.

Hi Jess!

I tried to email you but it came back undeliverable so I PM'd you.

Surf through the posts here for tons of ideas or feel free to email, pm or call me or whoever you feel comfortable with for more information. Sometimes a conversation is easier!

919-304-9008

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Plunge"?

The Pampered Chef Plunge refers to the decision to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to earn extra income, set your own schedule, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You also get to share your love for cooking and help others discover new and exciting recipes.

3. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose, but the average cost is around $109. This includes all the necessary business materials and product samples to get you started.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. Our training program will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to succeed in your business.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a consultant for Pampered Chef while working a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also managing other responsibilities. You have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pchef2006