• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directorship vs. Consulting: Understanding the Differences and Requirements

Being a consultant is great, but I want to be a director. I know about the free products, etc. But I need $150 for a show. Is it higher? will your monthly sales have to be higher to maintain directorship?
TinasKitchen
Being I'm gung-ho on getting directorship by next conference (or sooner) I'd love to know the differences in being consultant and a director. I know about the free products, etc. But I mean by hosting a show. I need $150 for a show. Is it higher? will your monthly sales have to be higher to maintain directorship?

I dont have many bookings and I"m afraid that I may want to be a director but yet may not do good b/c my sales arent up to over $2000 a month.

The requirements for Directorship are 5 personally recruited, active consultants.

You must do $1250 in sales each month (at least $350 which is not online orders).

Your team must do a total of $4000 per month (including you).

You have to have been in PC for at least 3 months and submit a signed Director's Agreement.

I am working with my new consultants to qualify them, then I am eligible. I am shooting for September!

The benefits are a 3% override on YOUR sales,

3% of your CONSULTANT'S sales (your 1st line),

3% on their RECRUIT'S sales (your 2nd Line),

$50 a month for exhibiting in Fairs,

$100 a year in Professional Development money,

Free NEW products (Level 3 of the New Product Challenges),

30% Discount on Personal Orders,

Reduced points needed for Trips,

and a Production Bonus based on your cluster.

I can't wait!!!!

Last edited:
To stay a Director your cluster(including you) all together have to submit $4000 in sales every month. So if you are doing almost $2000 every month your cluster shouldn't have a hard time meeting those requirements.

$150 still counts as a show

You earn the free products as long as you have submtted $1250 in sales 3 out of the 4 months before the products are given away.

You will also make a 3% override on you and your first line cluster

Then there's another thing you get i believe this is correct
$5 per consultant
$7.50 per Futur director
$10.00 per Director
each month to help out with cluster meetings, etc.

silly silly question.. override means $ based on mine and their sales? I'm not exactly up to $2000 a month. Lets say around $1500 for myself.

if you get a 3% override on you and you cluster you make an extra 3% on your sales and you make 3% of each of your recruits sales.

So in other words if you sale $2000 one month you will make an extra $60 just on your sales. just the same way with your recruits

Ok thats what I thought but for some odd reason I was like hmmm!

Thank you!

1. What is the role of a Pampered Chef Director?

As a Director for Pampered Chef, you will lead and coach a team of Consultants, host parties and events, and promote and sell Pampered Chef products. You will also be responsible for recruiting and training new Consultants, as well as managing the financial aspects of your business.

2. How do I become a Director for Pampered Chef?

To become a Director, you must first be a Consultant for at least 3 months and have a minimum of $2,500 in sales. You must also have at least 3 active team members and have achieved the title of Senior Consultant. From there, you can work towards meeting the requirements for Directorship, such as reaching a certain level of sales and building a team of at least 5 active Consultants.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Director?

As a Director, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive bonuses and incentives, and have access to exclusive training and resources. You will also have the ability to build a successful and rewarding career with Pampered Chef.

4. What support and resources are available for Directors?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and resources for Directors, including training and development programs, marketing materials, and a dedicated Director support team. You will also have access to a community of fellow Directors for networking and support.

5. Can I still be a Consultant while also being a Director?

Yes, you can continue to be a Consultant while also being a Director. In fact, many Directors still actively sell products and host parties. However, as a Director, your main focus should be on leading and supporting your team and growing your business through recruiting and training new Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jessicafawn