• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer

In summary, the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that showcases a variety of products and deals available for purchase with a $100 budget. It can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a consultant, or viewing it online. The flyer features a range of Pampered Chef products, and customization is possible within the budget. Special deals and discounts are often included in the flyer as well.
nikked
Gold Member
My wonderful Dear Hubby/Secretary has redone the What Can You Get With $100 Flyer to reflect the new prices. Thought I would share!

This Flyer reflects the new prices as of Sept. 1, 2006.

Enjoy! You can send DH (otherwise known as "Tony") thanks (if you like) to [email protected]...I think it would make his day!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• current What could you get with 100 dollars.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 618
AWWW, what a nice secretary you have;) It's so wonderful when the hubby is supportive! Tell him great job!

Nicole,

Tony did a great job!! Tell him thank you.. and thank you to You for posting it! :)

Nicole,
Tell Tony he did a great job!

Thanks, Ann

What is the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer"?

The "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer" is a promotional flyer that showcases the various products and deals available for purchase with a $100 budget at Pampered Chef.

How can I get my hands on the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer"?

You can get the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer" by either attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the flyer online on our website.

What products are featured in the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer"?

The "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer" features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. The products may vary depending on the current promotions and availability.

Can I customize my order from the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer"?

Yes, you can customize your order from the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer" by choosing the products you want to purchase. You can also add additional products to your order, as long as they are within your $100 budget.

Are there any special deals or discounts offered with the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer"?

Yes, the "New What Can You Get With $100 Flyer" often features special deals and discounts on select products. These deals may include discounted prices, free gifts, or bundle packages. Be sure to check the flyer for the current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• martiarnold
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings