• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the new recruiting incentive from HO?

In summary, the HO recruiting incentive includes flyers that can be printed out, and an email was sent to all past guests/hosts who have shown an interest in the business. One more person is needed to qualify in order to receive the bonus, and consultants are included.
jenniferlynne
Just got an email from HO about the recruiting incentive. Came with flyers that we can print out.

Cool - I didn't notice the flyers before when I originally read the e-mail. Thanks!

Me too! I'm really hoping to step up my recruiting & I hope this will help. I'm really trying for the SanFran trip, & the only way I think I'll get it is to get some recruits!

I just sent an e-mail to all of my past guests/hosts who have ever shown an interest in the business. I included this flyer and hopefully it will get some attention! I only need one more to sign and of course all of them to qualify and I will get the bonus!!

I just checked my email and had the announcement too.
Those look like great knives!!!
But I need a NEW kitchen SO BAD!!!
Also need recruits............what a match!!!
going to have to step it up another notch and get a couple signed in August.

Kris

Is this email only for certain people like directors? I'm a consultant and didn't get this email about recruiting. I also didn't receive the Weekly Bites this week (although I read it on CC). Just wondering why I'm not getting these emails.

IF this is for consultants, can someone please forward the email to me with attachments??!! Thanks!

Beth in PA

[email protected]

ChefBeth2 said:
Is this email only for certain people like directors? I'm a consultant and didn't get this email about recruiting. I also didn't receive the Weekly Bites this week (although I read it on CC). Just wondering why I'm not getting these emails.

IF this is for consultants, can someone please forward the email to me with attachments??!! Thanks!

Beth in PA

[email protected]

Maybe you should contact HO to see if they have your email correctly. This email was for everyone!

I just got my first recruit this month...love the idea of this promotion!

I must have deleted my E-mail by mistake, could someone send me the recruiting flyer. My E-mail is [email protected]

Can someone e-mail me too I did not get it. Did you have to go to conference? Thanks
[email protected]

I noticed for some strang reason that my HO emails went in the junk mail, so check there. If I don't check the junk mail I would have never known.

Because HO sends out SOOOOO many emails, they can easily be automatically shunted into your junk mail folder. Be sure to put Pampered Chef on your 'allowed' list. :)

1. What is the "Just Got the Announcement!!" event?

The "Just Got the Announcement!!" event is a celebration of new products and special offers from Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for customers to discover and purchase our latest kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. When is the "Just Got the Announcement!!" event happening?

The event typically takes place in the spring and fall, but the exact dates may vary each year. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on specific dates.

3. Can anyone attend the "Just Got the Announcement!!" event?

Yes, anyone can attend the event! It is open to the public and we welcome everyone to join us in celebrating our new products and promotions.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Just Got the Announcement!!" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free for all customers and guests. However, if you wish to make a purchase, you can do so at the event.

5. What can I expect at the "Just Got the Announcement!!" event?

At the event, you can expect to see and try out our new products, learn about their features, and take advantage of special offers and promotions. There may also be cooking demonstrations and opportunities to win prizes. It's a fun and informative event for all who attend!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • josh_j_216
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • PamperedK