• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I still host her show if she signs up now?

In summary, the person will not be able to host their own show, but can go to help out with the next few shows.
TinasKitchen
I have 2 girls interested in the opportunity. I will be calling one of them today that I am hosting a show for in September (she moved it from an Aug. show). If I sign her now, would I still be hosting her show? I'm confused (first recruit for me). So say she does sign, she still has Aug/September to qualify and if I'm hosting her show, then she wont be getting any commission on it and I feel she should be getting the credit for the show right? am I making sense?? lol

If she signs now, I would let her host her own, but you could go to help her out. It could be her "coming out show". A lot of consultants let there first show be there own. If you do it, she won't be getting the comission and it won't count towards her Super Starter or help her to qualify. I would let her do it.

Thats what I thought too. B/c I held my own show as my first. Its not a big deal to not do her show, I'd love to help her out.

By letting her do it, it is really still helping you out anyway. If she qualifies by the end of September you get the Home Depot gift card and you also get $50 in Pampered Chef Bucks. I had no idea you get those. It was a nice surprise when mine showed up in the mail. I signed a girl in my SS1 last July and I got a pack of 25 catalogs, and then when she qualified, I got $50 in PC bucks, the square griddle (Gen II), and the Fall table runner, napkins, napkin rings and placemats. I had no idea I was going to get all that!!!

The 2 girls are friends and I dont know if they realize that each other is interested. I will call them both again tonight.
Any particular questions I should ask?
I know I shouldnt speak too much and just let them do the talking right? My director isnt around and I"m nervous.
The one w/ the show doesnt even have the PC info but came to a show. The other does have the info and has been to 2 of my shows.

Well, I've only recruited the one person, so I'm not the best at it. I did try something new at a show last night and a couple of people really showed interest. I said "If you want a little, place an order. If you want a lot, host a show. If you want it all, become a consultant." I had them flip the catalog over and showed them all the products in the starter kit. They were very impressed that it only cost $90. There was a Premier Jewelry rep there and she said it cost her $2000 to start. I told them all that I used to sell Mary Kay and the kit was only $100, but then I was pushed (big time) into ordering $3000 worth of inventory to keep on hand. With PC, you buy the kit and that is it!! You get enough paperwork and hostess gifts to do your first 6 shows in your kit. You decide it's not for you? Then just quit and keep everything. I also like to tell everyone that my first show was $500, which meant $100 commission for me. That more than paid for my kit. I also like to show the recruiting brochure which shows what they can earn during their Super Starter months. Plus, if they sign now and qualify, they can take advantage of getting the new products for half off. I don't remember how long we can order them half price, but I think it may only be for a month or two. New recruits may have a little longer. I signed in April and in May I was still able to buy the Spring stuff 1/2 price. And the new catalog came out in March! If you have a copy of the Empowering Women magazine, that is a wonderful recruiting tool. My director gave everyone one at our meeting. I have got to get some of those!!

I am planning on doing the 3 minutes w/ questions and give a prize for the person that asked the most questions. Hopefully that will open up some opportunities. I have to have ideas of what they will ask and some great answers lol
Did you sign your recruit on the spot or did you take him/her out for coffee and talk?

She is one of those rare recruits. I knew her really well from Chruch, but didn't know she was even thinking of looking for a job. Since I have known her she, she was a stay at home mom of 4 boys. Turns out, someone else had been trying to sign her up with Premier Jewelry. When I had my "coming out" show, I also played that game. I had Monopoly money and gave everyone a dollar that asked me a question about hosting a show or signing up. She asked me a ton of questions about signing up. Luckily, even though I had just started, I was able to answer most of them. Then she talked to me some more at Church and when I would see her at our son's soccer games. She decided to host a show of her own and use the credit towards the kit. So she got it for $50. Not bad huh? She's even already passed me up in Career Sales :D

so with one recruit you earned some free things as well as catalogs right? when do we start earning $ from them? when we become directors?

When you sign two, you become a Future Director. You get, I think, a 1% commission raise as well as you start making a little off of their sales. Not much, just another 1 or 2% I think. Or maybe you don't get a personal raise at all, and just make $ off them. It's in our handbook, but I just don't remember for sure.

Everytime someone signs under you, you will get a pack of 25 catalogs (I think this stops when you become Director). If they sign up during a special recruiting time, you can earn extra stuff when they qualify. Plus, you can earn extra stuff if you sign them up during YOUR first three Super Starter months :D

Well I'm hoping that these girls sign up. I have my next cluster mtg. on Aug. 8th but its my daughters bday so i'm going to ask my director (if the girls are interested) if we can all meet up and talk.

Need Help Wanted/Hiring Flyer in SPANISHI am trying to be more active in the Spanish speaking community. I already have one semi-bilingual consultant. I am looking for a Flyer That says Help wanted Or Now Hiring blah blah blah in Spanish. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My Espanol is very limited. My other consultant can help but her English is still improving as well. TIA Laurel

HO has a lot of spanish paperwork, I'd go with some of that!

What is the purpose of recruiting?

The purpose of recruiting is to attract and select qualified candidates for job openings within an organization.

What are the key steps in the recruiting process?

The key steps in the recruiting process include identifying the need for a new position, creating a job description, advertising the job, reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and making a hiring decision.

What qualities should a recruiter look for in a candidate?

A recruiter should look for qualities such as relevant skills and experience, a positive attitude, strong communication and teamwork skills, adaptability, and a good cultural fit with the organization.

What are the different types of recruiting?

The different types of recruiting include internal recruiting, which involves promoting or transferring current employees, and external recruiting, which involves seeking candidates from outside the organization. Other types include passive recruiting, campus recruiting, and online recruiting.

How can a company improve their recruiting process?

A company can improve their recruiting process by defining clear job requirements and expectations, utilizing a variety of recruiting methods, streamlining the application and interview process, and providing a positive candidate experience. Regularly evaluating and adapting the recruiting process can also lead to improvements over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • scrappergirl7