• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Connection Between HD Aprons and SECN Recruiting

In summary, Kris is looking for ways to tie the HD tools and products to help people earn them by doing tasks around the house.
Harrle
I just wanted to share my thoughts on HD...

On my 7 hour drive home from Wave 1 I thought about how HD employees wear an apron and how we wear our apron, so I went to my local HD when I got home and showed them the recruiting flyer from the SECN and the gal called the manager. They are not allowed to take those aprons out of the building - when they are no longer a HD employee those aprons are shredded or turned into rags. But the gal did tell me there were the kid sized ones from the workshops they do every Saturday. So if anyone can fit into a kid sized one or somehow attach it to the front of an existing apron - find a kid to take to HD on Saturday to get one!!!

Otherwise they did let me take some of gift cards (without adding any $$) - although she had to ask the manager about that too. So if they do say you have to put $$ on them - tell them you just want a cent on it. These might be good to have displayed or put in an envelope for suspense.

Either way I think tying the PC 'Tools' and HD 'Tools' to help around the house is a great thing!! Especially if you need to justify spending $$ on tools for the kitchen - you may then be able to pass along the $$ for the garage/shop!!

Just my thoughts!!
Leea:cool:

What GREAT ideas Leea!
And with my catch name, I could really play that up. "I Have the Tools!"

This is going to be fun!!!

Kris

ihavethetools said:
What GREAT ideas Leea!
And with my catch name, I could really play that up. "I Have the Tools!"

This is going to be fun!!!

Kris

"I have the tools - now wouldn't you like to earn them for your kitchen too - and in addition a chance to fill either the garage or workshop with some great tools from the HD using a $10,000.00 gift card?"

Or something like that...

1. How is Pampered Chef connected to SECN recruiting?

Pampered Chef has partnered with SECN to provide high-quality, durable aprons for their recruiters to wear during events and presentations. This partnership showcases the importance of a professional appearance and attention to detail in the recruiting process.

2. What makes HD aprons a good fit for SECN recruiting?

HD aprons are made with premium materials and have a sleek, modern design that aligns with SECN's brand image. They are also customizable with the SECN logo, making them a great way to promote the network during recruiting events.

3. How does wearing HD aprons impact the recruiting process?

Wearing HD aprons not only creates a cohesive and professional appearance for SECN recruiters, but it also shows potential recruits that the network values quality and attention to detail. This can help make a positive impression and attract top talent.

4. Can SECN affiliates purchase HD aprons for their own recruiting efforts?

Yes, SECN affiliates can purchase HD aprons through Pampered Chef for their own recruiting efforts. This allows for a consistent and professional appearance across all SECN recruiting events.

5. Are there any other benefits of the Pampered Chef and SECN partnership?

In addition to the high-quality aprons, the partnership also offers opportunities for cross-promotion and collaboration between the two brands. This can lead to increased brand recognition and potential for future partnerships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • imported_iteachurkid