• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Sign My 5th Last Night?!

In summary, Janice explained that she was congratulated by Jeanine for her success in getting new recruits. Janice said that she does not always ask people if they are interested, but she does it to increase the chance of getting someone that is interested. Jeanine also congratulated Janice and said that she is glad that Janice is successful. Janice then told Charlie about her success in getting new recruits and how she plans to promote her recruitment efforts. Finally, Jennifer shared her success in getting new recruits by asking people if they are interested.
jwpamp
WOW! I didn't think it would happen, but it did! Now, on with qualifying them and getting them off to a good start.....the real work begins!:rolleyes:

Janice,

Congrats! Not a Future Director for long. Sorry I missed you in Chicago. Good luck with getting them all qualified in a timely fashion. Hopefully the newest one will want the special July/August promotion.

Jeanine

YEAH Janice !!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go !!!! How exciting !!!

Thanks, Jeanine and mrs s! She does want the incentive, and she had already booked a show with me, so she had books and order forms, so she just put labels with her contact info on them over mine! She was going to do this with or without me!!

Good for you WooHoo! We will be standing and clapping at Leadership! And dont stop recruiting!

Congrats, Janice! That's wonderful!:D

Janice, Congrats! Did you do or say anything special to get the recruits? Did you get them over a period of time or all at once?

Trish
Wave 1
Still "floating" at all the good news!

I always drop recruiting lines during my show (A LOT) and I always ask EVERYONE. I figure if only one in ten will sign, I better ask as many as I can!;)

I signed one in April, 3 in one week in May, and then this one in July. It is fun, but a whole lot of work! I just keep remembering that someone on a CD I listened to said "they won't always all be new at once". Thank goodness!

Last edited:
That's great!!! You have been kicking butt since you started!! First your high sales and now all these recruits. Reading your post is making me want to try harder to recruit. I usually don't try to hard.

Congratulations! Is there something in particular you say during your shows to get the point across? Do you play the questions game to get them interested in the business? Do you follow up w/ a mtg to get their questions answered?
I ask b/c I want to recruit (espcially now that i attended my first conference! lol) and I am nervous.
Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS!

Yes, please, do tell your secret!

Way to go.......................

CONGRATULATIONS JANICE! Keep up the great work.

Congratulations Janice,

Recruiting is a big problem for me. Sales and Bookings I got down but recruiting is all together different.

I'm so happy for you,

Charlie

I was so inspired by Janice at my show tonight that I had to try something. After I went through the demo and everyone was drooling over products, I had them turn the catalog over and I showed them the starter kit. I told them: If you want a little, place an order. If you want a lot, host a show. If you want it all, become a consultant. I told them the starter kit was only
$90 and if they submit a minimum of $200 every two months they can purchase the new products at half price when they come out. I have two people considering it!!!! One is a guy and I am really excited about that!!

Jennifer - that is awesome - sums it up simply and easy to remember! I will have to use that at my next show - and revise it somewhat for my newsletter! Thanks and good luck! WOW!

Way to go Jennifer!! See, they can't say "Yes" if you don't ask!

So JUST ASK!:D

Now, follow up with in 24 hours....or the excitement level will be gone!

Honestly...the top recruiters do that...JUST ASK. For so long, I was afraid to ask anyone for fear that they would get upset or something. Most of my recruits fell into my lap (10 to this day) without any work on my part.

What I have realized now is that I HAVE to ask because I need the numbers on my side....out of 10 people, I want 1 to be interested in the opportunity, 2to want shows and 7 that just want to buy! (BTW-can't claim credit, heard it at conference! Recruiting with the Stars, I think).

Needless to say, I have asked my last 3 hosts...got 2 no's and a yes-an interview TONIGHT! I have 2 HOT leads, 4 warm leads and about 5 cold leads that I am working with so I WILL promote!

I always tell everyone that I am a recruiter for a large world wide company (it's the truth!).

I ask them if they are interested in making $30-$50 per hour a few hours a week, and when the last time their current employer rewarded their hard work with a trip to the Bahamas?

Yeah, that always gets them!:D

1. What does "I Signed My 5Th Last Night!!" mean?

"I Signed My 5Th Last Night!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate signing their fifth team member. It means that the consultant has successfully recruited five team members to join their Pampered Chef business.

2. How important is it to sign five team members as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Signing five team members is a significant milestone for Pampered Chef consultants. It shows that the consultant has a strong team and is building a successful business. It also allows the consultant to earn higher commissions and bonuses.

3. How long does it typically take to sign five team members as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time it takes to sign five team members can vary greatly depending on the consultant's efforts and the market they are in. Some consultants may reach this milestone within a few months, while others may take a year or more.

4. What strategies can I use to sign five team members as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many strategies that Pampered Chef consultants can use to recruit team members. Some successful methods include hosting recruiting events, offering incentives to potential team members, and sharing the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team.

5. What are the benefits of signing five team members as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Signing five team members as a Pampered Chef consultant has several benefits. It allows the consultant to earn higher commissions and bonuses, expands their network and customer base, and provides a sense of accomplishment and recognition within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • hcjeep
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Hunter Mom