• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July/Aug Recruiting Flyer Help

In summary, to access the July/Aug Recruiting Flyer, visit the website and log in to your Pampered Chef account. You can customize the flyer with your own information and there are promotions and incentives for recruiting new consultants during this time. You can share the flyer with potential consultants by printing physical copies, sending it via email or social media, or sharing a link on the website. Additionally, comprehensive training resources are available for new consultants under the "Resources" section on the website.
Chef susan
:D I would like to know if anyone has a great recruiting flyer yet for those in July /Aug we are wanting to at least TRY our business--letting them know what is in it for THEM at this time--and that they get a chance to buy all new FALL products at 1/2 off---I am so no good at the computer or I would do something myself-----thanks for any help:D

the more we ask to at least give us a try --the more that we may have that actually love it as we do and stay on

Last edited:
I see where someone posted they are working on a Going.. going.. gone flyer--that is great

AND I hope someone is working on this new recruiting flyer too--which I know can't be released til the 20th--so no good at the computer---I have started in July putting in the flyer I got thru this site---Apron 4 sale ?? to all hosts:D

Consultants corner will have a nice recruiting promotion flyer coming out after conference. My director gave me a copy of it tonight. I'll probably just print that one out and use it.

1. How can I access the July/Aug Recruiting Flyer?

To access the July/Aug Recruiting Flyer, you can visit our website and log in to your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, you will be able to view and download the flyer from the "Resources" section.

2. Can I customize the recruiting flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the recruiting flyer with your own contact information and personal message. Simply download the flyer from our website and use a PDF editing tool to insert your information.

3. Are there any promotions or incentives for recruiting new consultants in July/Aug?

Yes, there are special promotions and incentives for recruiting new consultants during July and August. These can be found on the recruiting flyer and on our website under the "Opportunities" tab.

4. How can I share the recruiting flyer with potential consultants?

You can share the recruiting flyer with potential consultants by printing physical copies and handing them out, or by sending the flyer via email or social media. You can also share a link to the flyer on our website.

5. Are there any training resources available for new consultants?

Yes, we offer comprehensive training resources for new consultants, including online training courses, mentorship programs, and in-person training events. These can be found under the "Resources" section on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
vmgcooks
Replies
Views
Dolan
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies