• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Your Opinion, Please...

In summary, Beth is considering whether or not to take out a picture of her and her husband from her "Why" gift bag for recruiting. She is considering who she typically works with and whether or not they would be interested in a PC-based second home.
mrssyvo
I put together a "Why" gift bag for recruiting that we have been discussing, and in it I included a picture of hubby and I in front of our weekend house near the lake. In my story I tell how we are able to afford this weekend retreat because of my Pampered Chef business. I do not want to turn anyone off, thinking I am bragging about having a 2nd home, when others are struggling to make a mortgage. Should I take out the picture, and maybe replace it with a small toy cabin or something? I really do not want to offend anyone. What do you think?

How about a clock or kitchen timer and talk about how your Pampered Chef business gives you more time to do the things you enjoy with your family, like spending time at your cabin (emphasize the flexibility of the business) -- you could broaden the discussion by saying that your PC income helped you to be able to afford to do this -- maybe hold up a huge fake $100 bill or play money. But keep the "visuals" the clock and the money and have some people in the audience name some stuff they would do if they had more time and more money, rather than focusing on your cabin. I think verbally talking about it but not focusing on it would solve the issue of not offending anyone if you are concerned with that.

Beth in PA

Beth, that is a great idea. I like that idea better.

I wouldn't be offended by the idea of a second home. In fact, it would be an interest of mine since I'm doing PC for "extra" money - not necessity. I live in an area where many people own second homes (or their parent's do). So many of the people at my shows would be a motivated to think that PC would help achieve this goal.

I would consider who you routinely work with before consider cutting the lake house out.

1. How do I give my opinion on Pampered Chef products?

To give your opinion on Pampered Chef products, simply go to the product page on our website and click on the "Write a Review" button. You will be prompted to leave a rating and review for the product, along with any additional comments or feedback you would like to provide.

2. Can I give my opinion on a product I purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can absolutely give your opinion on a product you purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can either leave a review on our website or share your feedback with your consultant directly. They will be happy to hear your thoughts and pass them on to us.

3. Is my opinion anonymous when I leave a review?

Yes, your opinion is completely anonymous when you leave a review on our website. Your name will not be displayed publicly and we will not share your information with anyone else.

4. Can I edit or delete my opinion after I have submitted it?

Unfortunately, once you have submitted your opinion, it cannot be edited or deleted. We value all feedback, so we encourage you to carefully consider your review before submitting it.

5. How can I see other customers' opinions on a product?

To see other customers' opinions on a product, you can visit the product page on our website and scroll down to the "Reviews" section. Here, you will be able to read a variety of reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • fikibiff
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedalf