• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Magazine into an Empowering Binder - Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, this person came back from Wave 1 and did this right away: they ripped the magazine in half, trimmed the pages, inserted the pages into protectors, and put the front cover into the front of the binder. This makes it easy for everyone to take and share.
jwpamp
I posted this elsewhere, but here it is where it belongs....

I came back from Wave 1 and did this right away:

Take the magazine and pull it apart (open it in half and tear it in two, then tear each page out carefully). Trim the pages slightly so they fit into page protectors and insert the page protectors into a colorful binder.

Put the front cover of the magazine into the front of the binder (I used the type of binder with the plastic sleeve on the cover).

You now have a binder that you can share with EVERYONE that will stay clean!!!!

It looks awesome and works GREAT!!!

Also, in the back pocket, after they are done reading all the inspiring stories and information, place a few "Imagine More" pamphlets and Starter Kit Order Forms!

Good luck with this, let me know how it works for you!

That is a great idea. I think I'll have to do that to mine when I get it. That way the magazine still in good condition. I've got a bunch of pager protectors . Now I know what to do with them. LOL.

Awesome Idea! :D

Janice,

Thanks for the tip! I was planning to do something similar but haven't made it that far with the idea. To tell you the truth, I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep! Unlike most people, conference just sucks the energy out of me. I'm excited in my head (I don't want anyone to think that conference is a bad thing) but my body just needs to catch up!

chefjeanine said:
Janice,

Thanks for the tip! I was planning to do something similar but haven't made it that far with the idea. To tell you the truth, I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep! Unlike most people, conference just sucks the energy out of me. I'm excited in my head (I don't want anyone to think that conference is a bad thing) but my body just needs to catch up!

I know what you mean:) About an hour after I got home last night, I just felt dizzy I was so tired! I was glad my girls were tired too so we could all go to bed early!

I'm with Jeanine---still recovering from the lack of sleep. I think I got more sleep my first night home than I did during the entire conference!

And I have a show tonight!

Janice, what a GREAT idea. I will implement. I knew I wanted to share the magazine at shows, but not sure home to do that.

1. What is the purpose of transforming a magazine into an empowering binder?

The purpose of transforming a magazine into an empowering binder is to help you organize and customize the content in a way that is most relevant and useful to you. This can be especially helpful for individuals looking to improve their personal development or to stay organized in their professional lives.

2. How do I choose which magazine to transform into an empowering binder?

You can choose any magazine that resonates with you and has content that you find valuable. It could be a personal development magazine, a cooking magazine, or even a fashion magazine. The key is to choose a magazine that has content that you want to reference and organize in a more personalized way.

3. What supplies do I need to transform my magazine into an empowering binder?

To transform your magazine into an empowering binder, you will need a three-ring binder, sheet protectors, dividers, paper, scissors, and a hole punch. You may also want to have markers, stickers, or other supplies for decorating and personalizing your binder.

4. Can I add my own notes and ideas to the binder?

Absolutely! The beauty of transforming a magazine into an empowering binder is that you can customize it to fit your needs and preferences. You can add your own notes, ideas, and even additional articles or resources that you come across. This will make the binder truly unique and tailored to your personal development journey.

5. How often should I update or add new content to my empowering binder?

It's up to you! Some people may choose to update their binder every month or every time they read a new magazine, while others may do it on a quarterly or yearly basis. The key is to regularly review and update your binder to ensure that it remains a useful and empowering tool for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeth2
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • koima