• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Homeschool Moms: Discover How Pampered Chef Can Help With Time Management

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that provides high-quality kitchen tools and products with the mission of helping people discover the joy of cooking and entertaining at home. They offer time-saving tools and recipes that can assist with time management for homeschool moms, such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok® Collection. Special deals and discounts are available for homeschool moms through the Pampered Chef consultant program. Additionally, many Pampered Chef products can be used for educational purposes in homeschooling, including their Kid's Cooking Sets and Recipe Books which can teach children basic cooking skills and involve them in meal preparation.
beepampered
I have a host that homeschools her kids and thinks she just "isn't organized enough" and "doesn't have the time" to become a consultant. Does anyone have something geered toward homeschool moms that would show how PC could work for them? Thanks.

Well I don't have any information. I also homeschool and didn't think I could fit one more thing in. But I managed. What I usually tell others is that it is a good way to do something on my own that doesn't necessarily involve schooling. Sometimes homeschool moms can get so wrapped up in teaching and doing things with the kids that we forget that we need adult time too. I didn't realize how much I needed to do this until I was already doing it. Although my major motivation to do Pampered Chef was purely financial, in doing it I found a little something I enjoy away from the house. I hope this makes sense.

Charlie

I homeschool our 8 children and have been a consultant since May 1.

Tell you host from another homeschooling mom that it's a great way to teach your children about running a small business -- get them involved! Our kids help put labels on catalogs, organize for a show and even assist at my shows! I am also teaching a cooking class for homeschooling kids this fall! The class is already full and I have a waiting list for a spring class!!

I'd be happy to email her if she has any questions!

Beth in PA

[email protected]

Thanks for your help. If she sounds more interested, I'll send her your way but I think she won't pursue it...

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking and entertaining at home.

How can Pampered Chef help with time management for homeschool moms?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of time-saving kitchen tools and recipes that can help streamline meal prep and cooking. Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, giving homeschool moms more time to focus on other tasks.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products for homeschool moms?

Some popular products for homeschool moms include our Quick Cooker (pressure cooker), Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok® Collection. These tools can help save time and make meal prep a breeze.

Are there any special deals or offers for homeschool moms?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special deals and discounts for homeschool moms through our Pampered Chef consultant program. Contact a consultant to learn more about these exclusive offers.

Can Pampered Chef products be used for educational purposes with homeschooling?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef products can be incorporated into homeschool lessons, such as our Kid's Cooking Sets and Recipe Books. These products can help teach children basic cooking skills and encourage them to get involved in meal preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • teresah551393
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jeninthekitchen5
  • Admin Greg