• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Still Get the 2,000 Points?

Yes, you need to hold 12.5 shows per month in order to qualify for level 2. However, if you recruit doesn't do anything in SS2 and SS3, she automatically goes inactive in the fourth month. Once she qualifies, you will be one step closer to earning your trip to San Francisco!
tiffanypc05
I have 2 recruits that have not yet qualified and it is there fourth month in the business. I was told that if they don't qualify within there SS months then I wont receive my 2,000 points for recruiting them? Please help, I really need to get the points to help me earn my trip to san fran!!!!

I need to know that too--one of my recruits SS3 ends uly 31st and is 2 shows or $650 away --she has a big mystery host event planned for the 24th--so I hope I at least get some of the 2000---also I hope July is double recruiting points!!!:D

You get the points as long as they don't go inactive before qualifying.

well that sucks b/c one went inactive for just a few days and now she has a show to turn in!!!!

Will I still get the $50 pc dollars?

tiffanypc05 said:
well that sucks b/c one went inactive for just a few days and now she has a show to turn in!!!!

Will I still get the $50 pc dollars?
Sorry. No.

That happened to me with my first recruit to so I know your pain. My director didn't happen to share that bit of information with me until I went crying to her after the fact. LOL.

Sorry it happened to you too.

But you did get free catalogs! And once she qualifies you'll be a step closer to FD!

BethCooks4U said:
Sorry. No.

That happened to me with my first recruit to so I know your pain. My director didn't happen to share that bit of information with me until I went crying to her after the fact. LOL.

Sorry it happened to you too.

But you did get free catalogs! And once she qualifies you'll be a step closer to FD!

I will be one step closer to DIRECTOR!!!!! I have two active, two more potential recruits, and one inactive recruit and should become active again this month!!! YAY!!!

I LOVED THOSE FREE CATALOGS!!!!

Hey, Beth, do you know Penny Smith? She's my director and I think we are only a few hours from you!!!

tiffanypc05 said:
Hey, Beth, do you know Penny Smith? She's my director and I think we are only a few hours from you!!!
No I'm a fraid I don't. Where does she live?

She lives in Myrtle Beach, SC

Recruits can't go inactive during their fisrst 3 SS months can they??!! If this is her 3SS and she hasn't turned anything in since end of May---does she get 2 months from 7/31--end of SS3

hope not too confusing

she should qualify this month but you know --best laid plans...never work out usually:D

If you recruit doesn't do anything in ss2 and ss3 she automatically goes inactive in the 4th month...but if she can get something in by the end of this month she won't go inactive. If she doesn't she will become inactive next month

I guess I'm just confused on the whole point thing. We get 2,000 points for each recruit? So that will put us closer to the points we need for our trips, etc? I never knew that! lol

TinasKitchen said:
I guess I'm just confused on the whole point thing. We get 2,000 points for each recruit? So that will put us closer to the points we need for our trips, etc? I never knew that! lol

Yes we do! That's how A LOT of people earn their trips! It's how I plan on earning mine!!:D :D :D

In the Incentives calculator, it asks for sales, etc. I'm just confused on figuring it out. I put in 4,000 points under recruiting and I hit calculate. It says I need to hold 12.5 shows a month to qualify for level 2. I just started so I guess I cant hope for too much. I have one Aug and one Sept show and I'm trying my hardest but cant seem to get anyone to pencil in a date!!

1. Do I still get the 2,000 points if I purchase a product on sale?

Yes, you will still receive the 2,000 points even if the product you purchased is on sale. Our points system is based on the total amount spent, not the original price of the product.

2. Can I combine multiple purchases to reach the 2,000 point threshold?

Unfortunately, our points system does not allow for combining multiple purchases to reach the 2,000 point threshold. Each purchase must be at least 2,000 points to qualify.

3. How long do I have to redeem my 2,000 points?

You have up to one year from the date of purchase to redeem your 2,000 points. After that, the points will expire and cannot be used for a future purchase.

4. Can I use my 2,000 points towards a purchase with a consultant?

Yes, you can use your 2,000 points towards a purchase with a consultant. Please inform your consultant of your points and they will be able to apply them to your purchase.

5. What if I return a product that earned me 2,000 points?

If you return a product that earned you 2,000 points, the points will be deducted from your account. If the points were already redeemed, the equivalent amount will be deducted from your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies