• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Pay Shipping When You Buy Your Kit? Thanks!

In summary, when purchasing a Pampered Chef kit, you will have to pay for shipping fees, which vary depending on your location and the size of your kit. The cost of shipping can be calculated by adding items to your shopping cart and entering your shipping address. Unfortunately, pick up options are not available for kit purchases and consultants do not have to pay for shipping on their starter kit, but additional purchases will incur shipping fees. Occasionally, there may be free or discounted shipping promotions for kit purchases, so it is recommended to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef representative for current offers.
supergirljennie
Do you pay shipping when you buy your kit? Thanks!

No, you just pay tax. Good luck with the new kit!

PC is one of the only companies that doesn't make you pay s&h on kits!!!

1. Do I have to pay for shipping when I purchase my Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, shipping fees will apply when you purchase your Pampered Chef kit. The cost of shipping will vary depending on your location and the size of your kit.

2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?

The cost of shipping will depend on your location and the size of your kit. You can calculate the estimated shipping cost by adding the desired items to your shopping cart and entering your shipping address.

3. Can I avoid paying for shipping by picking up my kit at a Pampered Chef location?

No, unfortunately we do not offer pick up options for kit purchases. All kits must be shipped to the purchaser's address.

4. Will I have to pay for shipping if I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

No, consultants do not have to pay for shipping on their starter kit. However, any additional purchases made after joining will be subject to shipping fees.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for shipping on kit purchases?

Occasionally, we may offer free or discounted shipping promotions on kit purchases. Be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauraP2000
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cochef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cochef
  • PCJenni