• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Future Directorship: My 21 Month Journey to Success!

In summary, it took 21 months for the person to reach directorship at Pampered Chef. They followed the Pampered Chef career path, received support and guidance, and faced challenges such as balancing personal and professional life. Their advice for those wanting to become a director is to set clear goals, stay organized, and prioritize customers and team members. The most rewarding part has been seeing their team members grow and succeed, providing for their family, and making a positive impact on customers' lives.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Yippee, I just signed my third recruit (but the first went inactive before the second signed last month) so I finally have 2 active recruits!!!! :D

When do I become a future director? Right now, tomorrow or August 1st? When do I get the raise, on my August sales? I sure hope not, August is looking grim!!!!

And when I get the 1% raise on my override (providing I get $1500 in sales) and the 1% on them, does my director still get 3% on me and 3% on them? So a total of 4% is paid out for me and each of them? I think that's right but I'm not sure.

Also, what happens if I don't make my $1500 one month? (that's only happened to me last August, and December and now maybe this August if everyone keeps holding out for darn September and the new products!!) Do I lose my future directorship (is that a word? LOL) or do I keep it as long as I'm active and I have 2 active recruits?

Can you tell I"m excited? LOL Please help, I'm reading the RFS but nothing is sinking in and I don't want to wait until tomorrow night when I can reach my director!!

Thanks a bunch - it's been a long 21 months trying! :D :D :D :D

WA YO GO!!!!
I believe you promote on the 1st of the following month.
If you don't sell $1250 in any given month then you don't receive your overrides for that month - you DON'T get demoted :)

CONGRATS!!!!!

Awesome Jodi!!!:)

Congrats Jodi!!!!! I'm happy to hear you are getting somewhere.

1. How long did it take you to reach directorship at Pampered Chef?

It took me 21 months to reach directorship at Pampered Chef. This journey requires hard work, dedication, and consistency.

2. What steps did you take to become a director at Pampered Chef?

I followed the Pampered Chef career path, which includes hosting parties, recruiting and training team members, and achieving certain sales and team building goals. I also received support and guidance from my upline and attended training events.

3. What challenges did you face during your journey to directorship?

I faced challenges such as balancing my personal and professional life, managing a team, and maintaining consistent sales. However, with perseverance and support, I was able to overcome these challenges and achieve my goals.

4. What advice do you have for someone who wants to become a director at Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to set clear goals, stay organized, and stay connected with your upline and fellow consultants for support and guidance. Also, remember to always prioritize your customers and team members.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of your journey to directorship?

The most rewarding part has been seeing my team members grow and succeed, as well as being able to provide for my family and have a flexible schedule. It has also been fulfilling to see the impact I have had on my customers' lives through the products and experiences I have shared with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kcjodih
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Marg
  • OhmyDLM