• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Health Insurance From Pampered Chef?

In summary, there is an option for health insurance through PC for qualified consultants. The policy is not administered by PC, so as long as premiums are paid on time, it can be kept even while inactive. It is recommended to compare policies from different companies and use an insurance broker for assistance.
cat
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit who needs health insurance and I was wondering if any Cheffers get their insurance thru PC.

Couple of questions...
  • Do you have to be a qualified consultant to be eligible for this perk?
  • I'm sure you have to remain active to keep the insurance, or no? I mean, what happens if you go inactive for a month but then become active again the next month?
  • Would you recommend it or even refer to these perks as a recruiting tool??

Any comments or information you have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I use it as a possibility. For instance, if a person is looking for a job with benefits, I let them know that insurance is available through PC. That gets them thinking that this could be a possibility. I looked into it for me and myhusband, but we get really great insurance through his work. It is nice to know it is there, however, should we need it.

My husband and I are both self employed and carry a private family policy through BCBS. When PC offered their's I compared policies. Not alot of difference...nothing outstanding to make ours cheaper than others already out there.

There are different companies to choose from. My guess would be that PC opens the door to get the policy and then you can keep it whether you go inactive or not. It would be too confusing to have PC contact the different companies each month to say who was inactive, etc.

The insurance is not administered by PC so as long as you pay your premiums on time, you should be able to keep it.

My suggestion to anyone needing to carry a private policy is to compare all policies you can! When we lived in Kentucky and now in Georgia, I went through an insurance broker. They are able to show you different policies from different companies and helped with the paperwork. They don't charge any fees to help you so they must make their money from the company.

1. What is the health insurance coverage offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive health insurance plan for its employees, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage.

2. Who is eligible for health insurance benefits at Pampered Chef?

All full-time employees at Pampered Chef are eligible for health insurance benefits. This includes employees who work at least 30 hours per week.

3. How much does it cost to enroll in Pampered Chef's health insurance plan?

The cost of enrolling in Pampered Chef's health insurance plan varies based on factors such as the employee's location and coverage options. Please contact our HR department for specific pricing information.

4. Are pre-existing conditions covered by Pampered Chef's health insurance?

Yes, pre-existing conditions are covered by Pampered Chef's health insurance plan. The plan follows all federal and state laws regarding pre-existing conditions.

5. Can I add my dependents to my health insurance coverage at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can add your dependents, such as your spouse and children, to your health insurance coverage at Pampered Chef. Additional fees may apply for dependent coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • icerneaccorie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KristinaD