• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recruiting Info Do You Hand Out?

In summary, Carol gives the best advice by giving out the catalog instead of the recruiting brochure. Jeanine is in Niles, Michigan and is 20 minutes from Lake Michigan. Beth is from Wisconsin and is about 20 minutes from Green Bay.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I always have the Recruiting Brochure(the PC one that has absolutely no info in it!), and the Super Starter Brochure that I hand out - but wondered what else people might hand out to potential recruits? I am really in recruiting mode right now - and have challenged myself to ASK EVERYONE at my shows - I'd like to give them some great info (but not overload) and be able to follow up a couple of days later.....what works for you?

I prefer the "Imagine More. . ."brochure. It explains the commission structure, the rewards of the different '"management" levels and talks about incentive trips and other recognition. I also include a homemade flyer with "how much can I earn? on one side and "which apron is right for you?" on the other. I believe both of those flyers are from this site.

I use lapboards and each one has a copy of "Your life your way" in the front. I encourage everyone to take it home with them but as you said, it really doesn't give them much information. So, if they want more I give them the materials listed above.

Carol Radu says the best thing to give them is the catalog! You're so right. . .we don't want to overload them.

Becky,

Did you go on the cruise May 4-8?

Where do you get the Imagine More brochure?

It's on the Paperwork Order form under "Reward Booklet" #EE91.

I wish!:rolleyes: Last year was not good for me - life just got the best of me....but THIS YEAR! I've already earned Level 1, and on my way to Level 2:)
Jeanine - Where are you in Michigan?

ChefBeckyD said:

I wish!:rolleyes: Last year was not good for me - life just got the best of me....but THIS YEAR! I've already earned Level 1, and on my way to Level 2:)
Jeanine - Where are you in Michigan?

I'm in Niles. About 2 hours south of you. I'm 20 minutes from Lake Michigan and 5 minutes from the Indiana border.

chefjeanine said:
I'm in Niles. About 2 hours south of you. I'm 20 minutes from Lake Michigan and 5 minutes from the Indiana border.

I know exactly where that is...! I am about 20 minutes from the Lake also - but just further north;) Nice to meet another Michigander!

I used to give out the super starter brochure because it gives the commission structure and the super starter bonus products BUT I was at a class with Susie Lite and she explained that we should only give the recruiting brochure to people because it is meant to start them thinking and developing questions. If we give them all the information up front they don't have any reason to talk to us and might decide to not try it before we have a chance to expound on that information.

She said it's better to give them the super starter brochure after they sign as a kind of "look what else you'll get". The important thing to help people decide to join the business is to address the issues THEY see. Listen to them and give them what they want to know. If they sign the rest of it is a bonus.

I think they need to add some more information to the recruiting flyer so we don't feel like we need to give out anything else!

cmdtrgd said:
I think they need to add some more information to the recruiting flyer so we don't feel like we need to give out anything else!

I totally agree with this. I was very hesitant to start with PC because of the recruiting information. I am someone that researches everything to death and I just felt like there wasn't enough information in the brochures. I enjoyed talking to the director I visited with, but wanted other information. I can honestly say if I hadn't come across this site that I probably wouldn't have joined.

Beth,
That is very interesting info....but I have to say that it was the Super Starter Brochure that made me decide to join PC! I had booked a show as a favor for a friend who was just starting (Until then, although I loved PC, I was very anti-show!), and in my host packet was a SS brochure, and a flyer about getting SA free when you joined and qualified (or something like that - SA was just coming out at the time) I read thru that material (I'm one of those odd ducks that actually reads the info I'm given) and decided that instead of hosting a show, I'd like to just sign up and become a consultant - do 6 shows, and walk away with lots of free stuff! Here I am 3 1/2 yrs later:D I'm almost positive that if I hadn't seen the SS brochure, and known what I could achieve, I wouldn't be a consultant today!

I have a piece I made that all it has is one PC recruiting brochure, the Does the Apron fit flyer (with the different ways you can be a consultant) folded over stapled with my business card on the front. I also give them a catalog if they don't already have one.

I agree with Becky. We can't anticipate what their issues will be. Imagine if you went on and on or buried them with info and they were all ready to sign and didn't because they were overwhelmed? Sometimes giving too much info can turn them off. Sometimes there are no objections or questions. I would just give the minimum and see what the questions are and help them to answer their own objections.

ChefBeckyD said:
Beth,
That is very interesting info....but I have to say that it was the Super Starter Brochure that made me decide to join PC! I had booked a show as a favor for a friend who was just starting (Until then, although I loved PC, I was very anti-show!), and in my host packet was a SS brochure, and a flyer about getting SA free when you joined and qualified (or something like that - SA was just coming out at the time) I read thru that material (I'm one of those odd ducks that actually reads the info I'm given) and decided that instead of hosting a show, I'd like to just sign up and become a consultant - do 6 shows, and walk away with lots of free stuff! Here I am 3 1/2 yrs later:D I'm almost positive that if I hadn't seen the SS brochure, and known what I could achieve, I wouldn't be a consultant today!
I have had potential recruits just line you and I DO give them everything I can which they appreciate but I have also had recruits who would be overwhelmed. Gotta read minds sometimes. :rolleyes:

BTW: I am just like you! I was UPSET that my director just gave me a little at a time! It was over a month after joining that I found out a lot of the consultant benefits - she would wait for my question - ugh! (I had no recruiter - I was a Home Office Lead!)

Well, once you sign that's a different story. I wanted to know everything immediately!!! I was just referring to those who may be interested in signing.

The Opportunity Brochure and Imagine More brochure are being redesigned so we'll have new tools soon!

What kind of information do you provide to potential recruits?

As a recruiting agency, we provide a wide range of information to potential recruits. This includes information about job opportunities, company culture, benefits and perks, salary and compensation, and the recruitment process itself. We strive to give a comprehensive overview of the company and the role to help candidates make informed decisions.

How can I access the recruiting information?

You can access the recruiting information through various channels. We have a website where you can find detailed job descriptions, company profiles, and application instructions. You can also reach out to our recruiters directly through email or phone for more personalized information. Follow us on social media to stay updated on job openings and company news.

Is the recruiting information confidential?

Yes, the recruiting information we provide is confidential and should not be shared with anyone outside of the recruitment process. We take data privacy and confidentiality seriously and adhere to all laws and regulations to protect the information of our clients and candidates.

Are there any costs associated with accessing recruiting information?

No, there are no costs associated with accessing our recruiting information. We provide this information as a service to potential recruits and there is no fee or charge for accessing it. However, there may be application fees or costs associated with certain job postings, which will be clearly stated in the job description.

Can I request additional recruiting information?

Yes, you can request additional recruiting information by contacting our recruiters through email or phone. We will do our best to provide you with any additional information you may need to make an informed decision about a potential job opportunity. However, please note that certain information may be confidential and cannot be shared without the consent of our clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies