• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Prospects: Show & Kit Cost Discounts

In summary, as a host of a Pampered Chef show, you can earn up to 30% off on all products depending on the total sales of your show. The show discount can be combined with other discounts and promotions but not with the hostess half-price item or the hostess exclusive item. To redeem your discounts, you can either deduct them from your total purchase or contact your consultant directly. Hosting a show is not required to receive discounts on products, as consultants can also receive discounts on their own personal purchases. The cost of a starter kit for becoming a consultant varies, but it typically costs around $109 and includes a variety of products and business supplies.
heat123
Silver Member
I have two prospective recruits who are interested in having a show first and want to buy down their kit cost! Does anyone have any paper work info on this or procedures of any sort? All I could tell them is that they could apply $20-$40 towards their kit from thier shows. And they wanted paper work info to read over.

Do they reach the $300 or $400 to receive the $20 and $40 off then get the $5 remaining in Free products? NOt sure how this all works yet! Help!:confused:

thanks!

Heather,

There is a product code in PP for the $20 and $40 conversion. Sort by item number and it's at the top of the list.

And you're right--whatever FPV is left over, they get to use towards products.

Once the show is closed and in the system, they can then go online to complete their agreement. They will need the show number 123456K1234 where the first six #s are your consultant number and the last four numbers are their show number. They will need that to sign up and then they will pay the difference $50 or $70.

Hope that makes sense! Ask more questions if it doesn't.

I have a host that wants to be a Consultant and I'm not sure how to get her the credit. Where do I enter the information? Where do I find the codes? I tried doing what the above post suggested but I couldn't find it. Help. She wants to close her party tonight and I can't get a hold of my director.

What are the discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you can earn up to 30% off on all Pampered Chef products depending on the total sales of your show. For example, if your show reaches $600 in sales, you will receive a 10% discount. If it reaches $1500, you will receive a 30% discount.

Can I combine the show discount with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, the show discount can be combined with other discounts and promotions. However, it cannot be combined with the hostess half-price item or the hostess exclusive item.

How do I redeem my show discounts?

You can redeem your show discounts by selecting the items you want to purchase and then deducting the discount from the total. You can also redeem your discounts by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

Do I have to host a show to receive discounts on Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a show to receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. As a consultant, you can also receive discounts on your own personal purchases.

What is the cost of a starter kit for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost of a starter kit for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the current promotions and offers. However, the typical starter kit costs around $109. This investment includes a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies