• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Exciting New Recruiting Incentive for July?!

I doubt it would because they would have encouraged more for recruiting in June if they were going to announce something big at conference.
gilliandanielle
I am so excited to see what the new recuriting incentive is. It must be great to start the buzz already! Here's what it says in the Weekly Bites:

How would you like to expand your team, increase sales AND be rewarded for your achievements? It's not only possible, it's easy to do! When you recruit in July, you'll be handsomely rewarded for your efforts with a very special promotion. Your new recruits can also look forward to receiving several of the hottest fall products when they qualify. All the exciting details will be revealed at National Conference!

Start recruiting right away in July so everyone has an opportunity to participate in this amazing promotion! Don't wait until after Conference to start your recruiting because all July recruits who qualify count, and they'll benefit from the promotion, too. You won't want to miss out on all the fun and excitement!

Now, don't ask Conference attendees for the juicy details - everyone is sworn to secrecy! For those who are unable to attend Conference, we'll contact you via e-mail on July 20 to fill you in on the details. Once you've heard the scoop for yourself, contact your new July recruits to let them know what we have in store for them and contact all potential recruits to spread the good news!

I hadn't even read my emails until reading your post; so I had to go check for myself! I always love how they tease us with info so we get excited;) Nothing compares to hearing all these exciting announcements with the crowd at conference:D I'm getting very excited, aren't you?:)

I'm not going to conference so I hope someone will post the details on this board. I know it's supposed to be a secret but having to wait until the 20th seems a bit late for my patience level...

I Am Soooo Excited!!

This just pumps me up even more! My 2 shows for the week that I get back from conference better be prepared for me to be way hyped up!

I'm hoping the incentive will affect June recruits as well since there wasn't anything out there for those who signed on in June.

agw said:
I'm hoping the incentive will affect June recruits as well since there wasn't anything out there for those who signed on in June.

I doubt it would because they would have encouraged more for recruiting in June if they were going to announce something big at conference. I can't wait until the 20th either. Someone will break I'm sure!! (and hoping!!)

agw said:

I am also hoping something will effect June recuits also since I just signed too! But what ever they offer, this a great company and we all will benefit I'm sure! :D

Kelly

beepampered said:
I'm not going to conference so I hope someone will post the details on this board. I know it's supposed to be a secret but having to wait until the 20th seems a bit late for my patience level...

Hey, now at conference when Doris says we have to promise to keep a secret...we can't break our promise to her;)

If someone wants to post this "secret", they'll have to be sure and type July Recruiting Spoiler in the heading so people can decide if they want this information early. . . .

Wave 1

chefjeanine said:
If someone wants to post this "secret", they'll have to be sure and type July Recruiting Spoiler in the heading so people can decide if they want this information early. . . .

Wave 1
That's funny. I'm sure someone will break!

Not me...I won't break!! That is one of the best parts about going to conference....finding out all of the juicy gossip before those that don't attend!! And when Doris asks us to keep a secret, I will not be the one to break!!:D :D :D :D

I'm excited! Curious.. would you announce to your guests what the recruiting special is or would you try to hype them up to want to know what it is?

I am so excited my 2 recruits this week want to wait to submitt their contracts untill saturday. I can't wait to see what they could earn. Hopefully I can recruit more and more!

TinasKitchen said:
I'm excited! Curious.. would you announce to your guests what the recruiting special is or would you try to hype them up to want to know what it is?

I'd use it as a "tease" for any show you hold between now and the time you learn the details of the promotion. Hype them up!:D

I just check with the home office, as of now only recruits who actually submit their agreement in July will receive the incentive.... bummer, I have a recruit who just missed it. Although sometimes if the HO receives a lot of feedback from us asking for our June recruits to be included, they have changed it in the past... We'll see

I think the administrator of this site steps in if it is something that is a secret---it happened at leadership--I think someone e-mailed from there and it was taken off....???:D

pchefdonna said:
I just check with the home office, as of now only recruits who actually submit their agreement in July will receive the incentive.... bummer, I have a recruit who just missed it. Although sometimes if the HO receives a lot of feedback from us asking for our June recruits to be included, they have changed it in the past... We'll see

Same here. I have a recruit who is uber-excited to start her SS1 month in July, so she's all signed and prepping to go. While I recognize that the best incentive of all is simply the business itself, I sure would have liked for my recruit to have gotten a bonus from the company for signing! :)

There was one for May, there's now one for July, so what happened to June? It's just a shame that my recruit won't get anything simply because she couldn't wait another month! :rolleyes:

As it was said, we'll see. :)

I have two consultants ready to sign and I received the email. Here's the dilema: do I sign them now and try like heck to get one more for Level 3 of the sale a thon, or do I let them both wait until July to sign? I suppose they'll get more if they wait until July, too bad they didn't have an incentive for the recruits in June!!

I would wait until July to sign them because the new products they will get will get them excited to have shows ultimately making you more money than you would get in products for the sell a thon level. Did that make sense to anyone but my head?? Try reading it twice if it makes no sense! Sorry!

That's a grea idea!

Yeah, if I had KNOWN about the July incentive, I likely would have had my recruit hold off until July 1 to actually sign. :\ I would have been able to get her all of the paper stuff to get going until she got her kit. Heck, I tried to do that anyway! :rolleyes:

My director has someone signing and I told her to wait until Sat. and check her email.

I already printed it and handed to several people...I am so hoping that this tease will make a difference. I have several people hanging on the fence and it sure sounds like it will be something else again. I handed it to one lady who used to do this and wants to resign under me. I hope this does the trick!

Good luck John! Hopefully the suspense of it all will be enought to push them over the edge!

I am getting home early tomorrow and going to get on the phone!

Good luck Anne!

Thanks! I am about to head home!

Kit credit info?I have two prospective recruits who are interested in having a show and want to buy down their kits! Does anyone have any paper work info on this or procedures of any sort? All I could tell them is that they could apply $20-$40 towards their kit from thier shows.

thanks!

Hey Heather!!

Welcome back...or are you back? Maybe you have internet access while on your awesome vacation. I hope you're having/had a GREAT time!

There's no paperwork provided by PC about the $20 or $40 kit credit. That's pretty much the jist of it. It's just like free money to make their kit cheaper. I don't know if this big recruiting incentive/promotion will go past July or not, but definitely tell them that there will be something BIG in store for them if they sign in July. A couple years ago when they came out with the cranberry stoneware, new recruits who qualified by a certain date earned ALL cranberry pieces for FREE!!! It was a $255 value or something like that. It's bound to be a good incentive.

1. What exactly is the recruiting incentive for July?

The recruiting incentive for July is a special promotion that rewards individuals for expanding their team and increasing sales through recruitment efforts.

2. When will the details of the promotion be revealed?

The details of the promotion will be revealed at National Conference.

3. When should I start recruiting to be eligible for the promotion?

You should start recruiting right away in July to ensure that all your new recruits have an opportunity to participate in the promotion.

4. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend National Conference?

Yes, if you are unable to attend Conference, you will receive an email on July 20 with all the details of the promotion.

5. Is it okay to share the details of the promotion with others?

No, all attendees of National Conference are sworn to secrecy and should not share the details with others. However, for those who are unable to attend, it is encouraged to share the details with potential recruits to spread the good news!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen