• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Success: What Happens If You Don't Qualify in 3 SS Months?

In summary, the conversation discusses the qualifications for receiving free products as a consultant. It is clarified that the first three months are only for super starter bonuses and that consultants have all year to qualify. The requirements for becoming active again after being inactive are also mentioned.
jasonmva
Silver Member
if I don't end up qualifying within my 3 SS months? I only had 2 shows this month and I know I didn't make the 1250 in sales. I have only 2 booked so far for July and 1 for August. I am under the impression that I cannot get free products until I qualify. :confused:

Jason, you have all year to qualify, if I am not mistaken. The first three months is only for the super starter bonuses. I am sorry that I didn't explain that better. The free products for the sell a thon, I thought if you get into one of those brackets, then you should earn those products (as long as you are active). The super starter bonuses, those are just extra stuff you could get, don't worry if you don't get them, I only earned 1 (that was before they changed it to this kind of super starter program) you had to submit 6 shows within your first month to get a few products (nothing like it is now) if I am remembering correctly. Don't worry.. YOU are doing great!! Your first show was a hit, and the one this week will be one too. Take care, let me know.:)

Anyone know if my inactive consultant (as of June 1st)who just turned in $155 show has to have the $200 in by june 30th or do they still have the 2 month window to get active again

To determine if you are active the HO looks at the prev. 2 months for 200.00 in sales. So, if she didn't sell anything in May, she will need to turn in 200 in June to be active again. That is how I understand it anyway.

If you go inactive June 1st, then to become inactive you have submit $200 in a month to become active again....

If you go inactive June 1st, then to become active again you have submit $200 in a month to become active again....

1. What is the 3 SS Months qualification for Pampered Chef?

The 3 SS Months qualification is a goal set by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to reach a certain level of sales and recruiting within their first three months of joining the company.

2. What happens if I don't qualify in 3 SS Months?

If you don't qualify in 3 SS Months, you may still continue as a consultant with Pampered Chef. However, you will not be eligible for certain rewards and incentives that are reserved for those who meet the qualification.

3. Can I still earn commission if I don't qualify in 3 SS Months?

Yes, you will still earn commission on your sales even if you don't qualify in 3 SS Months. However, qualifying in 3 SS Months can greatly boost your commission and overall success with Pampered Chef.

4. What can I do to increase my chances of qualifying in 3 SS Months?

To increase your chances of qualifying in 3 SS Months, it is important to set goals, stay organized, and consistently work on growing your business. Utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help you reach your goals.

5. Is it possible to qualify in less than 3 SS Months?

Yes, it is possible to qualify in less than 3 SS Months with Pampered Chef. Many consultants have achieved this by setting specific and achievable goals, actively promoting their business, and consistently working towards their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • maghawes