• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Recruit an Avon Rep for My Team?

In summary, the conversation is about a potential recruit and what information to include in recruiting packets to send to her. The group shares advice and resources, such as a handout on potential income and costs, a Q&A sheet, and a flyer with bullet points. It is recommended to also meet with the recruit in person to discuss any questions and gauge their interest. The ultimate goal is for the recruiter to become a Future Director.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I have a potential recruit I need to mail some information to. Can everyone tell me what you include in packets. She's also having her first show in August so I have an opportunity to show her what it's all about (she's never been to a show before):) . I really don't want to scare her w/too much info., but I want ther to make an informed decision also.

I do have a handout which states, "What's the risk" w/cost and potential income. Does anyone have a common questions and answers sheet?

Anything else you can share and advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I want to walk across stage next year;) .

Thank you in advance,

Rhonda B.

If you go under files and filter for recruiting discussion there are a lot of great files and Q & A sheets

Hi Gillian,

I should have thought of that myself! I did find some great files.

If anyone has any other advice, I'll take whatever I can get.

Thanks,

Rhonda B.

When I put together recruiting packets, I put the SS Program brochure, the Opportunity Brochure and the "Bullet Points Advantages" flyer that various versions have been going around. I'll post the one I use. I don't put anymore than that because I don't want to "throw up" on potential recruits. What I would do is send her that if you can't meet in person with her in the next day or so, but THEN call her see what questions she might have and definitely try to arrange to meet in person and use your recruiting binder with those inserts that should have come in your kit (I think they did, right?) They have nice pictures and it's basically an outline for you to remember what to go over with her. That in-person interview is a great way to gauge where she is with body language and stuff. And tell her you'll treat her to a cup of coffee somewhere or something. If it doesn't work out, definitely talk by phone and see if you're recruiter/director will do a joint call with her if you're not comfortable doing it on your own yet.

Hope that helps! Mainly, just let YOUR enthuasiasm come through and that will definitely be noticed by her!:D

Oops, forgot to post that flyer....here's one I use.

Attachments

• BulletPointAdvantages.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 496
Hi Becky,

Thanks for all the advice. It is so nice of you to give me your time

I actually already told her we could meet for coffee or soda to discuss. I told her I would send her some informaiton and asked her to write down any quesitons so we could talk about them when we meet. She sounded really excited about that. I just didn't have good info. to send her. I haven't really tried to recruit before. I really want to at least become a Future Director this year.

Thanks so much for the file - it's GREAT!

Rhonda B.

pampchefrhondab said:
Hi Becky,

Thanks for all the advice. It is so nice of you to give me your time

I actually already told her we could meet for coffee or soda to discuss. I told her I would send her some informaiton and asked her to write down any quesitons so we could talk about them when we meet. She sounded really excited about that. I just didn't have good info. to send her. I haven't really tried to recruit before. I really want to at least become a Future Director this year.

Thanks so much for the file - it's GREAT!

Rhonda B.
Sure, no problem! :D Let us know what happens! It's so exciting to have a potential recruit in the wings.:)

I really like that flyer! It has a lot of really good information and it's presented in a very easy to read format and flow!!

Thanks for sharing!

pamperedbecky said:
When I put together recruiting packets, I put the SS Program brochure, the Opportunity Brochure and the "Bullet Points Advantages" flyer that various versions have been going around. I'll post the one I use. I don't put anymore than that because I don't want to "throw up" on potential recruits. What I would do is send her that if you can't meet in person with her in the next day or so, but THEN call her see what questions she might have and definitely try to arrange to meet in person and use your recruiting binder with those inserts that should have come in your kit (I think they did, right?) They have nice pictures and it's basically an outline for you to remember what to go over with her. That in-person interview is a great way to gauge where she is with body language and stuff. And tell her you'll treat her to a cup of coffee somewhere or something. If it doesn't work out, definitely talk by phone and see if you're recruiter/director will do a joint call with her if you're not comfortable doing it on your own yet.

Hope that helps! Mainly, just let YOUR enthuasiasm come through and that will definitely be noticed by her!:D

Thanks for posting that Becky! :) Maybe that's why I haven't been able to hook any of my 6 potential recruits so far (due to giving them too much info) at once:eek: ! I will try and reduce my recruit packets and see if that helps the next time! I have been "smoozing" this one SAHM though, that I was once a coworker of mine and she has been selling Avon for 5 years or so! She's not really active and wanted to know more about PC so I have been trying to get a play date with her to go over any ?? she may have but she's not decided yet! And says she won't consider it until her daugther starts school in the fall! So I hope she decides to take a closer look, I know from past experience with Avon, that TPC offers so much more overall than that Co.!;)

Thanks for the flyer Becky! Very straight to the point, & easy to read:D

I have a lady I'm trying to recruit that is an Avon rep. She has a show scheduled for next week. She came by today and asked me if I was interested in her being my "helper" where she would get orders and I would just give her a percentage or some free products. Anybody got any advice on this? I figured 50/50 on my commission for her sales would be reasonable because I would have to do all the computer work and train her. Suggestions? What about if she gets any cooking shows for me and I do them? What do you think is reasonable?

Jeanie

What is "I Have a Potential Recruit!"?

"I Have a Potential Recruit!" is a program designed to help individuals in the recruiting process by providing resources and support to both the potential recruit and the recruiter.

Who can participate in "I Have a Potential Recruit!"?

Anyone who is involved in the recruiting process, whether as a potential recruit or a recruiter, can participate in "I Have a Potential Recruit!".

What resources are available through "I Have a Potential Recruit!"?

"I Have a Potential Recruit!" offers various resources such as resume templates, interview tips, and networking opportunities to assist with the recruiting process.

Is there a cost to participate in "I Have a Potential Recruit!"?

No, "I Have a Potential Recruit!" is a free program and all resources are available at no cost.

How can I get involved with "I Have a Potential Recruit!"?

To get involved with "I Have a Potential Recruit!", you can sign up on our website or attend one of our events. You can also follow us on social media for updates and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • msmileyface