• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Rewards: Get a Free Maid with Mary Jo Oyer!

In summary, the speaker shares a successful recruiting strategy of offering a month of maid service to whoever refers the most people to join their team. They also emphasize the impact of referrals in their own business and encourage others to utilize guests at shows to help grow their team. The speaker also mentions their own experience of joining Pampered Chef and how they were referred by someone else. Additionally, they mention the idea of using their earnings to pay for personal wants, such as hiring a housekeeper. This strategy has been successful for the speaker in their recruitment efforts.
DebPC
Staff member
For guests & hosts, I have a flyer typed up and I put it in all my guest folders...it's right on top & at every show, I hear them talking about how they could really use a maid...I'm offering a maid for a month to whoever refers the most people to me who join my team by March 15---so far, no one has been referred to me but I have been getting lots of positive feedback. I wish I had run that one longer, but maybe another time I'll do it again. The point of this is, many of us (myself for one) were referred by someone. Had it not been for them, we wouldn't be in the business...I had never been to a show but my sister had been to many. She called me & told me I should do PC--and so I signed up. So take advantage of all those guests at your shows--there are many more of them than there are of you---they can really help you!!! Actually, at my show last night, there were 3 people who took packets and the host asked me if they all signed, if she could consider herself as the person who referred them--I told her certainly. So she will be working with me (I'm sure) to help get them to yes. Mary Jo Oyer

Great Idea!I first started with Pampered Chef to pay for my daughter's preschool. That took up the first couple hundred I earned each month. As my business grew, so did my wishlist. The second thing I added to that was a housekeeper! I talk about that in my recruiting talk! "Would you be willing to work 2 nights a month to have a housekeeper come and clean your kitchen and bathrooms every other week?" I get lots of head-nodding on that!

I think this is a great idea! It's a win-win for both the guests and the host. The guests get a chance to win a free maid for a month and the host gets potential team members. It's also a great way to encourage word-of-mouth referrals and show appreciation for those who refer others to your business. Maybe next time, you can extend the deadline to give more time for referrals to come in. Thanks for sharing this successful strategy with us!

What is the "Referral Rewards" program?

The "Referral Rewards" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn a free maid service with Mary Jo Oyer for referring friends and family to purchase Pampered Chef products.

How do I participate in the "Referral Rewards" program?

To participate in the "Referral Rewards" program, you must be a customer of Pampered Chef and have purchased products from Mary Jo Oyer. You can then refer friends and family to purchase products from Mary Jo Oyer and earn points towards a free maid service.

How many points do I need to earn a free maid service?

You need to earn 10 points to redeem a free maid service with Mary Jo Oyer. Each referral that makes a purchase through Mary Jo Oyer will earn you 1 point. So, you will need to refer 10 friends or family members who make purchases to earn a free maid service.

What services are included in the free maid service with Mary Jo Oyer?

The free maid service with Mary Jo Oyer includes a standard cleaning of your home, which includes dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen. Additional services may be available at an extra cost.

How do I redeem my free maid service with Mary Jo Oyer?

Once you have earned 10 points, you can redeem your free maid service by contacting Mary Jo Oyer and scheduling an appointment. You will need to provide your name and the names of the friends or family members you referred who made purchases. The free maid service must be redeemed within 6 months of earning the 10 points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies