• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Party with the Hot Potato Game: Tips for Getting Guests Excited

In summary, you need to start the game by asking questions about the business and then give out the door prize.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I played the hot potato game yesterday. It was a little slow starting. How do you get the guests excited right away?

I'm shocked. No suggestions?:eek:

I am having a hard time getting it going as well, so that's why I didn't post. I let them hold the door prize. Sorry I am not much help!:(

Well...they know if they get caught with it that they are out. So that should get them moving. The last time I played it, I was busy doing other stuff, so I didnt notice, but they were yelling the whole time.:)

Maybe I am doing it wrong, I have them ask questions about the biz and pass the door prize around, when the timer goes off, whoever has the door prize whens the gift. Or are you talking about something different?

You have a prize wrapped up & you give it to someone & you tell them whoever is holding the prize when you say Pampered Chef is out. But when they are passing it around, you cannot watch. So its process of elimination.

Ginger428 said:
You have a prize wrapped up & you give it to someone & you tell them whoever is holding the prize when you say Pampered Chef is out. But when they are passing it around, you cannot watch. So its process of elimination.

BTW...make sure you give them something that doesnt break;) ;) ;)

DUH!!! just read the name of the thread...DUH!!! hot potato/question...DUH!!!

I listened to a CD on recruiting and it was called the "just ask" game where the guests just started to ask away. The timer was set for 2 1/2 minutes and if the guest doesn't have a question, you supply them with one.

Hope that helps.

pamperedalf said:
Maybe I am doing it wrong, I have them ask questions about the biz and pass the door prize around, when the timer goes off, whoever has the door prize whens the gift. Or are you talking about something different?

You're right... this is what I was asking about. I guess I was just looking to hear what others say to kick it off.

1. What is the "Hot Potato/Question Game" from Pampered Chef?

The "Hot Potato/Question Game" is a fun and interactive cooking game from Pampered Chef that can be played at parties or events. It involves passing around a hot potato (or other designated object) while answering cooking-related questions to earn points.

2. How do you play the "Hot Potato/Question Game"?

To play the "Hot Potato/Question Game", start by gathering a group of players and a hot potato (or other designated object). Set a timer for a predetermined amount of time and begin passing the potato around the circle. When the timer goes off, the player holding the potato must answer a cooking-related question to earn a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.

3. What kinds of questions are asked in the "Hot Potato/Question Game"?

The questions in the "Hot Potato/Question Game" can vary, but they are all related to cooking and food. They can range from basic cooking knowledge to tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. The questions are designed to be fun and informative for players of all cooking levels.

4. Can the "Hot Potato/Question Game" be customized for different events or audiences?

Yes, the "Hot Potato/Question Game" can be easily customized to fit the theme or audience of any event. For example, questions can be tailored to focus on a specific type of cuisine or cooking technique. It can also be adapted for different age groups, making it a versatile game for any occasion.

5. Is the "Hot Potato/Question Game" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the "Hot Potato/Question Game" can be played by anyone who enjoys cooking and having fun! While it is a popular game among Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be played at home with friends and family, at cooking classes, or at other cooking-related events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Sara Dawn