• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 10 Reason Not to Join Pampered Chef

In summary, the author found a cute message board post about why someone wouldn't want to sell their pampered chef lifestyle. The top 10 reasons are 1) that they think they deserve a raise, 2) that they like working hard and having their weekends free, 3) that they don't need any more tax breaks, 4) that they think working for someone else is a great way to become richer, 5) that it's relaxing to prepare dinner, 6) that they enjoy living on one income, 7) that they don't want any incentive gifts, 8) that they love working sixty hour weeks
bbauman07
Gold Member
I found this on my director's message board. I think it's pretty cute.

TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO SELL PAMPERED CHEF~

1) I find it easy to ask my boss for a raise I deserve.

2) Being laid off is a great way to catch up on sleep and to organize those
photo albums.

3) I really do love wearing pantyhose and high heels to work every day.

4) I enjoy getting the kids up and dressed early and giving half my
paycheck to a day care provider.

5) After a ten hour day, it's relaxing to prepare dinner, catch up on
laundry, and drive the kids to their activities.

6) Living on one income is very easy to do these days - I don't know what I
would do with any extra money.

7) Why would I want to earn free trips or any other incentive gifts?

8) I love working sixty hour weeks - it makes me enjoy my weekends that
much more.

9) I really don't want or need any more tax breaks.

10) I think working for someone else is a great way to become richer.

That is really cute Brooke! I didn't know what I would find when I opened it but it was really cute!:D I needed a smile after the ebay thread!:eek:

PampMomof3 said:
That is really cute Brooke! I didn't know what I would find when I opened it but it was really cute!:D I needed a smile after the ebay thread!:eek:

what ebay thread?

That is too cute Brooke, thanks for posting that...I might have to put that on my website!

That is great:D Will have to share!

I think I'm going to put this in my theme show binder instead of the top 10 reason to join.

I am sooooooooo using that in my guest lapboards !!!

thanks !

I think I might have each guest read off one of the items and get everyone laughing, and thinking about joining. Thanks for posting this!

I also posted the top 11 reasons not to host a show followed by the top 10 reasons to have a show. They are pretty cute also.

I like, thanks for sharing!

bbauman07 said:
I also posted the top 11 reasons not to host a show followed by the top 10 reasons to have a show. They are pretty cute also.

Would you mind sharing? These were great! Thank you!

Ladies, not sure if you noticed or not but this thead was from 2006 ;)

Even from 2006 - it's still cute :)

Malinda Klein said:
Even from 2006 - it's still cute :)

Yes, but the person who was requested to share something hasn't posted anything since 2007, and will probably not see this :)

kcjodih said:
Ladies, not sure if you noticed or not but this thead was from 2006 ;)

LOL...I did not! Thanks Jodi for pointing it out. :blushing:

1. What are the top reasons not to join Pampered Chef?

The top reasons not to join Pampered Chef may include not having enough time to commit to the business, not being interested in cooking or kitchen products, or not being comfortable with the direct sales model. Other reasons may include not wanting to invest money upfront or not having a strong network for hosting parties.

2. Will I have to spend a lot of money to get started with Pampered Chef?

While there is an initial investment to become a Pampered Chef consultant, it is relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. You can choose a starter kit that fits your budget and business goals. Additionally, you have the potential to earn back your investment and make a profit through sales and commissions.

3. Is it difficult to sell Pampered Chef products?

This can vary from person to person, but some consultants may find it challenging to sell Pampered Chef products if they do not have a strong interest in cooking or kitchen products. However, the company provides training and resources to help you improve your sales skills and reach a wider audience.

4. Are there any ongoing fees or requirements to maintain my Pampered Chef business?

There is an annual fee to maintain your consultant status with Pampered Chef, but it is relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. Additionally, there are sales requirements to remain an active consultant, but they can easily be met through consistent sales and parties.

5. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have other jobs or commitments and still manage to run successful businesses. You can set your own schedule and work at your own pace, making it a flexible opportunity for those with busy lifestyles. However, keep in mind that like any business, it does require time and effort to be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • cookn' katie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • lelaleelee