• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Kit Calendar vs. Franklin Covey: A Comparison

T
tashayoung
Is the consultant planning calendar in the super starter kit the same calendar that Franklin Covey sells?

The FC planner has a nice leather cover with a pad of paper and it has the monthly calendar with goal worksheet like things between the months and it also has weekly pages sectioned out with the 7 days across two pages. I really like my FC planner but I also don't use it like I should. I think this is a great thing to get especially if one was to take the FC course at conference.

Oh, and welcome to chefsuccess...you will love it here!

Thanks for welcoming me...I already love it!

I haven't received my kit yet...what is that calendar like?

The calendar that comes in the kit has a goal worksheet at the beginning and each month is spread over two pages. Very basic but it worked well for me before they came out with the FC calendar. The FC calendar is also scattered with tips from business to recipes to recruiting throughout the months and weeks.

I'm so glad to hear that...I was playing on the website today and ordered the FC calendar not knowing that there was one in the kit until I stumbled across the kit contents. I think I'll like it better.

1. Is the consultant planning calendar in the super starter kit the same calendar that Franklin Covey sells?

No, the consultant planning calendar in the super starter kit is not the same calendar that Franklin Covey sells. While both calendars may have similar features and layouts, they are produced by different companies and may have slight variations.

2. What are the main differences between the Super Starter Kit calendar and the Franklin Covey calendar?

The main differences between the Super Starter Kit calendar and the Franklin Covey calendar may include the size, layout, design, and additional features offered. It is best to compare the specific calendars side by side to determine the differences.

3. Can the Super Starter Kit calendar be used with the Franklin Covey system?

Yes, the Super Starter Kit calendar can be used with the Franklin Covey system. Both systems use the same paper size and hole punch, so the calendars should be compatible.

4. Which calendar is more popular or recommended, the Super Starter Kit or Franklin Covey?

The popularity and recommendation of each calendar may vary depending on individual preferences and needs. It is best to research and compare the features and reviews of both calendars to determine which one may be the best fit for you.

5. Can I purchase additional pages or inserts for the Super Starter Kit calendar, like I can with Franklin Covey?

Yes, additional pages and inserts for the Super Starter Kit calendar can be purchased separately. However, these may not be specifically designed for the Super Starter Kit calendar and may not fit perfectly. It is recommended to purchase additional pages and inserts from the same company to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kristen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • Marg