• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering Your Team: Tracking Progress and Setting Goals with PP

In summary, your recruite will show up in your Individual Performance Tracker, and you can view reports on PP Director status and past activity for your recruits.
barbchan
I have one recruite and she's having a horribly hard time getting started. I was afraid she might end up being a kit-napper! :eek: So, I called her and we set up a time each week so we can get together and I can encourage her along in her business and offer challenges with rewards. I've promised that I will buy her business cards from Merrill for her if she holds 4 shows in June.

My question is..is there any way I can keep track of her progress, what we've talked about, and challenges, etc, through PP or do I have to do it separately until I become a director?

I have a host who is about to sign up too in a week so I'll need to be able to keep track of him as well right? I just want to be as organized about this as possible as I really want to be a director one day soon.

Help? :eek:

Your recruits will show up in your Individual Performance Tracker. You can see when they submit shows, what type of shows, and commissionable sales totals. Other than that, I'm not sure what else you would track or how you would.

That is a good question, Barbara! I have 4 under me, and can see the sales submitted uner the Individual Parf Tracker, but was wondering if I will be able to pull up any reports under PP since I am not yet a Director? Anyone know?

I have tried to pull up PP Director reports and it always says "nothing to report" I think you have to wait until you are a director and then, hopefully, when you download from the website, the info will be there! I forgot about those reports! You might want to see if your director could print them for you.Also, on the website you can view your Future Director Reports. Consultant and Leadership Training > Reports > Future Director Reports. It is pretty cool. It shows your overrides, the status of all your recruits, what you would have earned if you were a director, etc. I forgot about that one, too!These are available on the 10th of the month and show the activity for the previous month. They will not be archived, so I suggest you save and/or print them.

What is "Keeping up With Recruite"?

"Keeping up With Recruite" is a comprehensive platform that provides up-to-date information and resources for job seekers looking to stay informed about the latest trends and strategies in the recruiting industry.

How can I access "Keeping up With Recruite"?

You can access "Keeping up With Recruite" through its official website or by downloading the mobile app on your smartphone. It is also available on various social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.

Is "Keeping up With Recruite" free to use?

Yes, "Keeping up With Recruite" is completely free to use. There are no subscription fees or hidden charges. All the resources and information provided on the platform are available at no cost.

What kind of information can I find on "Keeping up With Recruite"?

"Keeping up With Recruite" offers a wide range of information related to job search, resume writing, interview preparation, and career development. It also provides insights into the latest recruiting trends, job market statistics, and employer expectations.

Can I contribute to "Keeping up With Recruite"?

Yes, "Keeping up With Recruite" welcomes contributions from professionals, recruiters, and industry experts. You can share your insights, tips, and advice on the platform through guest blog posts or by participating in discussions on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
patty42240
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies