• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Recruit Change Her First Super Starter Month to June?

In summary, the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join as a Super Starter. It allows them to waive their first three months of business fees, making it easier to get started with their business. To qualify, consultants must join as a Super Starter and submit their first three months of fees within 30 days, as well as meet the sales requirements. While on the program, consultants can still earn commission and bonuses, but will not receive the full benefits until after the first three months. If the sales requirements are not met, the program will not apply and consultants will be responsible for paying their fees. The program cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
jwpamp
Help! I was wondering if my recruit who signed in March (first SS was May) can request to change her 1st SS month to June? She is having some things happening at home that have hindered her getting started, but doesn't want to quit. Does HO give them a hard time or charge a fee for the paperwork?

Also, will she lose her sales thus far (one show at around $500)?

Thanks all, you guys are GREAT!

I signed in Feb (SS was April) and requested a change SS1 change to May. I think I sent them an email and it was really easy. I don't think you can be qualified yet though. I didn't lose anything (of course, i didn't have much to lose!)

You can always try to see if she can change her SS1, it can't hurt.

I don't think she can change it. You probably would have had to change it yesterday. Call HO and see what you can find out! At this point a call would be much more efficient than an email.

Janice:

As long as she has not yet submitted anything and she is still in her SS months, she can contact Field Services and make the change. They would like it in writing, so either email or fax should do it.

HTH,

Mary

1. What is the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program?

The "Waiver for a Super Starter" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join as a Super Starter. This program allows new consultants to waive their first three months of business fees, making it easier for them to get started with their Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I qualify for the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program?

To qualify for the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program, you must join Pampered Chef as a Super Starter and submit your first three months of business fees within the first 30 days of joining. You must also meet the sales requirements for the Super Starter level during your first three months.

3. Can I still earn commission and bonuses while on the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program?

Yes, you can still earn commission and bonuses while on the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program. However, you will not receive the full benefits of the Super Starter program, such as the discount on products and business supplies, until after your first three months of business fees have been paid.

4. What happens if I don't meet the sales requirements during my first three months as a Super Starter?

If you do not meet the sales requirements during your first three months as a Super Starter, you will not be eligible for the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program and will be responsible for paying your business fees for those three months.

5. Can I combine the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Waiver for a Super Starter" program cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a stand-alone program for new Super Starters joining Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies