• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Recruiting Incentive This Month?

T
tashayoung
A friend asked if there was an incentive to sign up and I don't know.

There's one that ends tomorrow where they can get the Simple Additions Rectangular Stand and the SA Rectangle Platter for free ($49 value) if they sign by May 31st AND qualify by the end of June.:)

Thanks for the quick answer...Will there be one in June?

Doesn't look like it. they'll probably announce the next one at conference. At least they did last year. they normally try to send us home with some incentive to recruit and build our teams. can't wait to see what it will be!

You can always offer your own incentive. Just find out what they really yearn for - a list is best - and pick the one you can afford, or you already have in your stash!

There are usually never incentives like there have been the last couple of months, usually just a couple a year. You can always tell people that the incentives are almost endless when they sign up, they get their kit for $90 or less, they get paid to have a party, they run their own business, they make the business what they want and they can also earn all of the SS bonuses, plus bonuses and recruiting bonuses...plus all of the sell-a-thon stuff 4 times a year. I don't know of another DSA that gives as much!

soonerchef said:
There are usually never incentives like there have been the last couple of months, usually just a couple a year. You can always tell people that the incentives are almost endless when they sign up, they get their kit for $90 or less, they get paid to have a party, they run their own business, they make the business what they want and they can also earn all of the SS bonuses, plus bonuses and recruiting bonuses...plus all of the sell-a-thon stuff 4 times a year. I don't know of another DSA that gives as much!

More sell-athons mentioned! What are the 4 PC does per year? I would really like to start building my system so I can be ready for them when they come around.

I appreciate any information you can provide. You guys are great for building the business!! :p

There's usually a way to earn the mid-season products for free too, so I guess this is what makes it four.:)

JulyI'm telling my potential recruits that in addition to earning their Super Starter Monthly Bonus in July, with $1250 in sales they will also earn the 8-Quart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl!

Beth in PA

1. Is there a recruiting incentive this month?

The answer to this question depends on the specific company or organization you are referring to. Some companies may offer recruiting incentives on a monthly basis, while others may have incentives that are only available for a limited time. It is best to check with the company or organization directly to determine if there is a recruiting incentive currently available.

2. What kind of incentive is being offered?

Once again, the type of incentive being offered will vary depending on the company or organization. Some common recruiting incentives include signing bonuses, referral bonuses, and additional commission or bonuses for successful recruiting. It is important to clarify with the company or organization what specific incentive is being offered.

3. How do I sign up for the incentive?

The process for signing up for a recruiting incentive will also vary. Some companies may automatically include the incentive in their recruiting process, while others may require you to mention or provide a specific code or referral link to be eligible for the incentive. It is important to follow the instructions provided by the company or organization to ensure you are properly signed up for the incentive.

4. Is the incentive available to anyone who signs up?

Again, this will depend on the company or organization. Some incentives may be available to anyone who successfully recruits a new member, while others may have specific eligibility requirements, such as a minimum number of recruits or a specific time period. It is important to clarify with the company or organization who is eligible for the incentive.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the incentive?

Incentives may come with certain restrictions or limitations, such as a maximum payout amount or a specific time period in which it must be claimed. It is important to understand any restrictions or limitations associated with the incentive to ensure you are able to receive the full benefit. This information can typically be found in the terms and conditions of the incentive or by contacting the company or organization directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • doughmama