• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: I'm Glad You Asked Video - Is It Worth $5? Director's Meeting Insights

In summary, The "I'm Glad You Asked Video" is a helpful resource created by Pampered Chef that answers common questions about their products, recipes, and cooking techniques. It can be accessed on their website or YouTube channel, or requested from a consultant. The video covers a wide range of questions and is regularly updated with new episodes. Customers can also submit their own questions for consideration in future episodes.
its_me_susan
Is the "I'm Glad You Asked" video any good? It's $5 on the supply order... so I'm hoping for a product review before I order it.

I have heard that the "BLOCKS OF SUCCESSFUL RECRUITS" cd is well worth it's price from a director's meeting I was invited to last month.

:)

It's the same video that they show at conference....where there are snipets of consultants' personal stories and how they got started with the company. One of my fellow consultants was featured in it from last year! It's a great recruiting tool, but you'd have to obviously do a recruiting interview with someone who'd be willing to sit through and watch it.

Personally, I'd spend my money on something that would more directly impact my business. Just my two cents!:)

pamperedbecky said:
It's the same video that they show at conference....where there are snipets of consultants' personal stories and how they got started with the company. One of my fellow consultants was featured in it from last year! It's a great recruiting tool, but you'd have to obviously do a recruiting interview with someone who'd be willing to sit through and watch it.

Personally, I'd spend my money on something that would more directly impact my business. Just my two cents!:)

Ah thanks Becky! Doesn't sound like something I'd like.

What is the "I'm Glad You Asked Video"?

The "I'm Glad You Asked Video" is a helpful resource created by Pampered Chef that answers common questions about our products, recipes, and cooking techniques.

How can I access the "I'm Glad You Asked Video"?

The "I'm Glad You Asked Video" can be found on our website under the "Resources" tab or on our YouTube channel. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of questions are covered in the "I'm Glad You Asked Video"?

The "I'm Glad You Asked Video" covers a wide range of questions, including how to use specific products, recipe substitutions, cooking tips, and much more.

Are the "I'm Glad You Asked Video" episodes updated regularly?

Yes, we strive to keep our "I'm Glad You Asked Video" episodes up-to-date and relevant. We regularly release new episodes to address the most frequently asked questions from our customers.

Can I submit a question to be answered in an "I'm Glad You Asked Video" episode?

Yes, we welcome questions from our customers and are always looking for new topics to cover in our "I'm Glad You Asked Video" series. You can submit your question through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • fikibiff