• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Had a Chance Encounter Lead to a Successful Recruit?

In summary, the two consultants who quit PC within the first month of being with us did not enjoy working for a small company.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Let me first say that I have found 99% of other consultants what to do nothing but HELP you and are very kind! Its truly amazing--without sounding corny! About a month after joining PC I go to this expo where a couple of clusters are sharing a booth. So I am paired up with this lady from another cluster who while I am talking to people is trying to get them to buy her "cash and carry" products (not my idea). The couple of people I am able to talk to, she catches them after I'm done and hands them her cards.:eek:My recruiter was just shocked when she arrived to see what was going on. And we just left. So, here I am last weekend at the 4H event. This sweet girl comes over and we start talking. I give her some Opp info and made an appt to meet later in the week. I have my recruiter come with me and we meet this girl. We go through this whole meeting and she signs up online, right on the spot. She's very excited, and of course, so m I! :DThen, my friend asks "Now, we'll talk about setting up some training. Have you ever been to a show?" She says, "No, but I met another consultant at an expo. I don't know her name, but let me look for her card." She finds it--guess who's card it was?! Well, well, well. So, for whatever reason the expo wasn't the right time for my new recruit and now is. I was floored.

Good things come to those who wait!! (for both you and the consultant who signed)...

Kharma is amazing isn't it?????

OwwI love it. I have heard things that have made my hair curl. I was at my first conference and waiting in line to get in for General Assemby at McCorimick. I heard two directors talking about one of their consultants. They needed to get her out of their group because she wasn't doing shows like she should be. Now, I must say they went into detail about that fact that she worked full time at another job and she could not dedicate enough time to PC. She was only doing about 6 shows a month (and this is not good how???) and that if she couldn't get her average up above $2500 a month, she had to go. To this day I wonder what they did to her and if she is still in PC. People do and saythings that are just awful. It is amazing what some people will do to make themselves look better. And it is usually at someone else's expense. I like it that this time it was at the offenders expense. I am so glad that this person signed up with you. She would have had a terrible time with the other lady and we all know it.

pampered1224 said:
I love it. I have heard things that have made my hair curl. I was at my first conference and waiting in line to get in for General Assemby at McCorimick. I heard two directors talking about one of their consultants. They needed to get her out of their group because she wasn't doing shows like she should be. Now, I must say they went into detail about that fact that she worked full time at another job and she could not dedicate enough time to PC. She was only doing about 6 shows a month (and this is not good how???) and that if she couldn't get her average up above $2500 a month, she had to go. To this day I wonder what they did to her and if she is still in PC. People do and saythings that are just awful. It is amazing what some people will do to make themselves look better. And it is usually at someone else's expense. I like it that this time it was at the offenders expense. I am so glad that this person signed up with you. She would have had a terrible time with the other lady and we all know it.

I really wonder how these people became directors!!!:eek:

What I wouldn't do to have six solid shows every month and $2500! I have been blessed to have good months, but not $2500 every month.

I am thrilled, too!

AJPratt said:
What I wouldn't do to have six solid shows every month and $2500! I have been blessed to have good months, but not $2500 every month.

I am thrilled, too!

I dido that!!

I think alot of us would be thrillednot only to have that kind of month but to have someone under us having that kind of month. What I did fail to mention here is that I have never seen either one of those ladies anywhere in a publication, sitting in a special seating section at conference, so apparently they ain't the bomb!
So that should answer the question bout what kind of directors they are.
Inconsequential ones at best with a revolving door on their cluster. I know I wouldn't put up with that and would be outta there in a heartbeat. It would be worth it to be away from someone like that.

Those two represent the exact OPPOSITE of everything PC is about.

What is "I Have to Share This Story!"?

"I Have to Share This Story!" is a popular feature on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels where customers and consultants can share their experiences and success stories with using Pampered Chef products and recipes. It is a great way to connect with others and inspire them to try new things in the kitchen.

How do I submit my story to "I Have to Share This Story!"?

To submit your story to "I Have to Share This Story!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "I Have to Share This Story!" tab. From there, you can fill out the submission form and upload any photos or videos that you would like to include. Your story may be featured on our website or social media platforms!

What types of stories can I share in "I Have to Share This Story!"?

You can share any type of story related to using Pampered Chef products or recipes. This can include stories of success, tips and tricks, favorite recipes, or even funny mishaps in the kitchen. We love hearing from our customers and consultants and how they are using our products in their everyday lives!

Can I share my story anonymously?

Yes, you can choose to share your story anonymously if you prefer. Simply check the box on the submission form that says "Anonymous" and we will not include your name or any personal information when featuring your story. Your privacy is important to us.

How can I find stories from other customers and consultants in "I Have to Share This Story!"?

You can browse through the "I Have to Share This Story!" section on our website or check out our social media channels to see the latest stories shared by our community. You can also use the search bar to look for specific keywords or products to find related stories. We encourage you to read and share these inspiring stories with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Shae424