• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: How I Signed 3 People in 3 Days and Grew My PC Team to 4

In summary, Janice has been in the PC industry for a month and has already signed three people. She is hoping to keep up with the four new members she has and reach her Simple Additions signing bonus by the end of the month. Michele suggests the weekly super starter calls and recommends ordering Coaching and Training Super Starters from supply #AF15. Janice is excited to attend the conference and get all of her members qualified.
jwpamp
:D Yeah! I have been in PC since January. This month so far, I signed 3 people in 3 days. I have a total of 4 in my team now.

I am hoping that I can keep up with all of them to be supprtive enough and help them to earn their Simple Additions Signing Bonus while I receive my 3 for Me! Any suggestions?

Congratulations Janice! I had my three if for me in February and struggled for a bit with balancing the different areas of my business. I found myself focusing on helping them earn their bonuses and get off the ground and let my own business drop off. Now I have time I set aside for talking with my consultants every week and separate scheduled time to work my own business.

I don't know how supportive your director is but remember they are available for helping out and training as well. Mine is not located in the same area but she makes a point to reach out and talk to them as well.

I found one of the big helps for my team was to call them on a regular basis. There were times they said they did not have any questions and then as we chatted they came up with tons of them that maybe they were just afraid to ask.

Good luck on building your team and your business. You are off to an awesome start!

Michele

I HIGHLY suggest the weekly super starter calls. I used a 6 call system with my 2 newest consultants. It is hard though to stick too it but I think it does make a difference! I will be using the new 12 week calling for my newest recruit though.....12 weeks, 15-20 minutes a call.

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!

Are there materials you would suggest I order from the PC paperwork form that will help me with training them?

I am not even a FD yet, since they all just started and none have had shows yet. Two need to qualify before I am a FD, right?

Nope! You are a FD NOW!!! When you promote to Director they will need to be qualified. You can order Coaching and Training Super Starters from supply #AF15. There are audio's on training Super Starters as well but none that I can think of right now!!

HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!

Congrats! That is awesome!

You can also take some Tele Classes on training. And as another poster pointed out, USE YOUR DIRECTOR! She is technically the one responsible for their training right now.

Wow! I have to change my signature line! Better hurry...at this rate I may hit Director next month!

And yes, I have a great director who will be training them, but I feel like I need to be there for them also....I mean, I asked them! I know how I felt when I was new, and I know that they are all very comfortable with me.

Don't you kind of think that is why some of them sign anyway, because they like you and are comfortable with you?

Yes, so partner with your director and do the training together. Do three way calls, etc. That way SHE is training YOU to do her job.

Wow, I'll be looking for you at conference! Get them all qualified by the end of June!

1. How did you sign 3 people in just 3 days?

I used a combination of networking, social media, and hosting a Pampered Chef party to reach out to potential recruits. I also made sure to highlight the benefits and perks of joining the Pampered Chef team, such as flexible hours and the opportunity for personal growth and development.

2. What strategies did you use to grow your PC team to 4 members?

In addition to signing new recruits, I also focused on nurturing and supporting my current team members. This included providing training and resources, recognizing their achievements, and creating a positive and inclusive team culture. I also encouraged my team members to share their own success stories and experiences with others, which helped attract new members.

3. How do you celebrate success with your team?

I believe in celebrating both big and small successes with my team. This can include recognition through social media or at team meetings, hosting team-building events, and offering incentives or rewards for achieving certain goals. I also make sure to communicate with my team and show genuine appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

4. What advice do you have for others looking to replicate your success?

My biggest piece of advice is to stay consistent and persistent in your efforts. Building a successful team takes time and effort, but if you stay focused and motivated, you will see results. Also, don't be afraid to try new strategies and be open to learning from others in the Pampered Chef community.

5. How has being a part of the Pampered Chef team impacted your life?

Being a part of the Pampered Chef team has been an incredibly rewarding experience. Not only have I been able to grow a successful business, but I have also formed meaningful connections with my team members and customers. The support and encouragement from the Pampered Chef community has also helped me develop personally and professionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Malinda Klein