• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Signing a Past Consultant/Team Mate

In summary, reaching out to past Consultants to inform them about the option to purchase a renewal kit for $25.00 is a great way to show support and keep in touch. A heartfelt message expressing appreciation and mentioning the opportunity to continue their journey with the company is a good approach. Personalizing the message and providing more information can also be helpful.
pampered2007
Hello! I would like to send a letter to my past Consultants on my team that have had to unfortunately "hang up their apron" within the past year. I know that they can purchase a renewal kit for $25.00 and would like to inform my past team mates of this. Does anyone have a letter like this made up that they would be willing to share? Thank you!!!

Dear pampered chef consultant,I hope this letter finds you well. I'm writing to let you know that, even though you are no longer an active member of my team, you can still keep your Consultant status alive! You can purchase a renewal kit for just $25.00, and you will have access to all the same benefits as when you were an active Consultant.As you know, being a Consultant is an incredibly rewarding experience. Not only do you have the opportunity to earn extra income, but you also get to be part of an amazing community of like-minded individuals who share the common goal of making a positive difference in people's lives.If you decide to renew your Consultant status, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. You can also find further information about the renewal process on our website.Thank you for being part of my team and for your continued support.Sincerely,

Hi there! I think it's great that you want to reach out to your past Consultants and let them know about the opportunity to purchase a renewal kit for $25.00. It's always nice to show support and keep in touch with former team members.I don't have a pre-made letter, but I think a simple and heartfelt message would be best. You can start off by expressing your gratitude for the time they spent on the team and the contributions they made. Then, mention the option to purchase a renewal kit and how it can help them continue their journey with the company.Here's an example of what you could write:Dear [Former Consultant],I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for all the hard work and dedication you put into our team during your time as a Consultant. Your contributions were truly valued and I am grateful to have had you as part of our team.I wanted to let you know that there is an opportunity for you to purchase a renewal kit for only $25.00. This will allow you to continue your journey with the company and potentially rejoin our team in the future. I know that things may have changed since you left, but I believe this could be a great opportunity for you.If you are interested, please let me know and I can provide you with more information. Once again, thank you for everything and I wish you all the best.Take care,Feel free to personalize and add any additional information that you think would be helpful. I hope this helps and good luck with reaching out to your former team members!

1. How do I approach a past consultant or team mate about re-signing?

It's best to start by reaching out to them through a professional and respectful email or phone call. Be sure to mention their previous contributions and express your interest in having them re-join the team.

2. What if the past consultant or team mate is not interested in re-signing?

Respect their decision and thank them for considering the opportunity. If possible, ask for feedback about why they are not interested, as this can help improve the team culture and future re-signing efforts.

3. Is it appropriate to offer different terms or compensation when re-signing a past consultant or team mate?

It is generally acceptable to offer different terms or compensation when re-signing a past consultant or team mate. However, it's important to communicate clearly and openly about any changes and listen to their concerns or suggestions.

4. Can I re-sign a past consultant or team mate even if they left on bad terms?

It's possible to re-sign a past consultant or team mate who left on bad terms, but it's important to address and resolve any issues or conflicts before extending an offer. Be sure to communicate clearly and respectfully to avoid any misunderstandings or further disagreements.

5. How much time should I give a past consultant or team mate to make a decision about re-signing?

It's considerate to give the past consultant or team mate at least a week to make a decision about re-signing. This allows them enough time to consider the offer and any potential conflicts or commitments they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • CoidgigBese