• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Sign up on Hardcopy?

In summary, the Consultant agreement is sent in with the check. The parts that are sent in are the white, yellow, blue, and pink copies. The recruiter should make sure that the consultant fills out the agreement correctly. If there are any problems, the recruiter should call the director.
jwpamp
What parts of the Consultant agreement do they send in with their check?

This is my third in May....want to make sure she gets up and running quickly and she has no internet.

Thanks!

Have her fill out the agreement. She sends in the white to HO (with payment), Yellow to recruiter, blue to director, and pink she keeps. (Something like that. It says on the bottom of the hard copy),.
Make sure she fills out everything correctly. I just had a recruit do hard copy because her computer was down and forgot one number in ssn. HO did not call either one of us to set it strait. I called everyday for a week after it was sent to see the hold up. Finally I got snippy and they found the copy, told me the problem and solved it.
Thank goodness my recuit was understanding :)
Anyway, I also gave the recruit 3 envelopes with the addresses and stamps so all she had to do was put the papers in the right envelopes and mail. It would also help to give her your directors buisness card just for future reference.

You can always get online yourself and put her information in. That way the kit gets sent out sooner!

That's what I was going to suggest. Have her write the check to you and you go online with your credit card and sign her up. As long as you have the signed agreement, this is okay to do from what I understand.

I ended up signing her online. We did it on my computer. Woo hoo! 3 for me!

I had a recruit who didn't have a credit card - bad stuff happened in the past with an ex. Anyway, HO said any credit card would do - even mine. So, she paid me in cash and I used my credit card.

1. How do I sign up on hardcopy?

To sign up on hardcopy for Pampered Chef, you will need to fill out a paper application and submit it to a consultant or submit it online through the "Join Us" page on our website. You can also reach out to your consultant for assistance with signing up.

2. Do I need to have a consultant to sign up on hardcopy?

No, you do not need to have a consultant to sign up on hardcopy. You can submit your application directly to Pampered Chef through our website. However, having a consultant can provide you with additional support and guidance throughout the process.

3. Is there a fee to sign up on hardcopy?

There is no fee to sign up on hardcopy for Pampered Chef. You simply need to purchase a starter kit, which contains all the necessary tools and materials to get started as a consultant.

4. How long does the sign-up process take on hardcopy?

The sign-up process on hardcopy typically takes 2-3 weeks. This includes the time it takes for your application to be processed, your starter kit to be delivered, and for you to complete any necessary training.

5. Can I sign up on hardcopy if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to sign up on hardcopy for individuals living outside of the United States. Please visit our website for more information on international sign-ups and consultant opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD