• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey

In summary, if the recruit is looking to be a part-time hobbyist, you should offer help cover the basics of show production & submission. If the recruit is looking to be a full-time replacement for their current job, you should help them cover the basics of show production & submission, help them sign up for the order payment account & direct deposit, and help them watch the online training videos.
nay62
Gold Member
I'm so excited and nervous all at once because I have my first recruit. Would you consider them your recruit once they sign up or after they qualified? I know I talked tooo much (nerves got the better of me) but my brain was all over the place..lol

Any suggestions???

Right now I am thinking I should help him focus on helping him qualify in 30 days.

Help!!! {Breathe in ... Breathe out}

Congrats Carmen!!! It is exciting, you can do it! :chef:

Thank you so much :)
Admin Greg said:
Congrats Carmen!!! It is exciting, you can do it! :chef:

That's awesome. Have your recruiter or director give you some guidance- it's hard to know what and when to do things when it's your first one.

This is a job for your director! He/she should use this opportunity to train YOU how to train OTHERS. You should not feel like you are expected to know everything. Since you've never done this part of the job, let your director take charge. And, yes, short term goal is qualifying, long term goal is staying active and achieving the success level your recruit wants.Congratulations, it's a big step and very exciting!

Congratulations!!!My suggestion, ask the recruit for their goals. Are they planning to do this sporadically (1 show every 4-6 months), as a Hobby (1 show every month or every other month), Short term to pay off a particular debt, part time to supplement their monthly income or full time to replace lost income or replace their current job? Their goals will help you decide how much/little interaction they want from you. If they want the basics & then want to be left alone, cover the various ways shows are done, how flexible the business is in letting them achieve their goals and how to do order forms, data entry & submit shows. You'll also want to cover signing up for the order payment account & direct deposit. They'll probably benefit from watching the online training videos too. If they are wanting to be a director in 90 days, your training will be MUCH different and you may want to talk to your director for guidance and support. ;)

1. What is "My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey" about?

"My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey" is a book that offers guidance and advice for individuals who are entering their first experience as a recruiter. It covers topics such as building relationships, managing tasks and responsibilities, and navigating the challenges of the recruitment process.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for "My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey" is individuals who are new to the recruitment field or are about to embark on their first recruiting experience. It is also suitable for individuals who are interested in learning more about the recruitment process and how to be successful in this role.

3. What makes "My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey" different from other books on recruitment?

This book is specifically geared towards individuals who are new to the recruitment field and provides practical advice and tips for navigating their first experience. It also includes personal anecdotes and insights from experienced recruiters, making it relatable and relevant to the target audience.

4. Can this book be helpful for experienced recruiters as well?

While this book is primarily aimed at individuals who are new to the recruitment field, it can also be beneficial for experienced recruiters. It offers a fresh perspective and reminders on best practices, as well as insights into the challenges and changes in the recruitment industry.

5. Where can I purchase "My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey"?

"My First Recruit: Navigating the Journey" is available for purchase online at major retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It is also available for purchase in select bookstores. You can also purchase the eBook version on various platforms such as Kindle and Nook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • sjackson