• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Live The Dream: Join Pampered Chef Today!

In summary, the conversation is about a woman who approaches the owner of a kitchen store asking for a job with multiple benefits and perks, including commission, pay raises, discounts, holidays, and flexible working hours. The store owner initially laughs at her request, but she reveals that this dream job does exist at Pampered Chef. The conversation ends with the woman sharing her positive experience working at the company.
DebPC
Staff member
An oldie but a goodie.

DREAM JOB

Once upon a time an ambitious woman entered a successful kitchen store with a reputation for selling quality merchandise.
She walked up to the owner and said;

... “Sir, I am very impressed with your establishment and I would like to come and work for you. I can promise you that I will work hard and do a great job. All I ask in return is the following:-

1. I would like to start at 20% COMMISSION on everything I sell with further raises as I progress.

2. Once I have sold a certain amount, I would like a further 2% PAY RISE.

3. In addition – once a year I would like to be able to buy items for myself at a 40% DISCOUNT.

4. Each year I would like you to send me on a FABULOUS FREE HOLIDAY just for working hard and doing my job.

5. Plus, when I bring new people to work here I would like to earn a % OF THEIR SALES.

6. Now, when I do well I expect lots of PRAISE AND RECOGNITION plus SPECIAL GIFTS.

7. I would also like to be able to SOCIALIZE and chat with my friends and new friends that I will make whilst selling these products.

8. I prefer to do most of my paperwork at home and also I need ALL HOLIDAYS OFF THAT I DESIRE.

9. By the way, I am really not into the whole 9-5 thing, so I would like to be able to SET MY OWN SCHEDULE and work when it suits me. Oh and MY FAMILY COMES FIRST.

So, when can I start?”

After the store owner recovered from the shock he roared with laughter and said “lady, you cannot be serious! You are living in a dream world! You will NEVER find an opportunity like that!”

Well this story may be fictional but the opportunity is not. This dream job does exist if you join the Pampered Chef. I am living proof and I would love to share this great job with you.

Wow, that does sound like a dream job! I can't believe all the perks and benefits you listed. It definitely sounds like a great opportunity. How long have you been working at Pampered Chef? Have you been able to achieve all of the things you requested in your dream job? It's always inspiring to hear about people finding their dream job and loving what they do. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Thank you for your interest in joining Pampered Chef. Your dream job may seem too good to be true, but I can assure you that it is a reality for many of our consultants.As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a starting commission of 20% on all your sales, with potential for raises as you progress. Our company also offers a generous discount of up to 40% on products for personal use.In addition, we have a variety of incentives and rewards for our consultants who work hard and achieve their goals. This includes an annual free holiday, recognition and special gifts for top performers, and the ability to earn a percentage of sales from new consultants you bring on board.One of the best things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility it offers. You can set your own schedule, work from home, and prioritize your family while still having a successful career. Our community of consultants is also a great place to socialize and make new friends.If this sounds like the dream job you have been searching for, then I invite you to join Pampered Chef today. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process. Let's make your dream a reality together.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants.

How can I join Pampered Chef?

Joining Pampered Chef is easy! You can sign up online through the company's website or contact a current consultant to enroll under them.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including earning commission on sales, discounts on products, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to build your own business.

Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous experience in sales or cooking to join Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of their background.

Is there a minimum sales requirement to stay active as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 every 3 months in order to stay active as a Pampered Chef consultant. This can easily be achieved through hosting parties and selling products to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
  • EmilyStraw
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm